cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Great empties @CookieGirl1! Loooove Bioderma and Farmacy Green Clean! Such great cleansers! <333 Good to know about Lush Cup O'Coffee. I didn't pick it up because I don't need another face mask at the moment (or for a good while, actually. lol), but I like the idea of it as a body scrub! 

@itsfi The scrub smells AMAZING but I didn't want to use it on my face because it's extremely coarse.  As a body scrub though--it's great!

nice job @CookieGirl1

nice job @CookieGirl1

Nah- made me greasy and I have dry to normal skin. Was really disappointed in this productNah- made me greasy and I have dry to normal skin. Was really disappointed in this product

Loves- the fresh face wash is so nice!Loves- the fresh face wash is so nice!

Love - DDG peels /Like- all the rest picturedLove - DDG peels /Like- all the rest pictured

@jen81 Thanks for sharing! I really want to try the fresh face wash!

so many spf products would make my skin soooo oily @jen81...

so many spf products would make my skin soooo oily @jen81 that's a bummer

@jen81 Love seeing your empties! Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

RE: Empties - 2019

My July empties loved the MJ Daisy (I own another mini, and the full size 100ml), SC brush cleaner, Stila mascara and all of the Bath and Body Works products. The rest was just okay, don’t think I’d bother to repurchase any of those few items

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

I’m big on Bath And Body Works too

@samkeaysxo That candle looks so pretty! 

Best,
Rebecca

The mini MJ Daisy is so cute @samkeaysxo! Love the scents on your B&BW products! 

RE: Empties - 2019

Here are my July Empties! Onwards to August. I’m actually really excited I actually finished up a full size fragrance mist from B&BW for once. I’ve had it for a long time and decided to use it as my sole fragrance for the month.

Love the pictures of your empties @cindyvonlovely ! Still have yet to try JS anything. Good to know two lippies made it to your favs. 

Love your empties layout @cindyvonlovely! 😍 Your hair loves are fabulous!! ♥️

@cindyvonlovely I love the TONYMOLY mask! One of my favs 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

03CFC19A-7EEF-4E80-B297-AD7646C74463.jpeg

DecluttersDeclutters

MasksMasks

Spectacular empties @heartsmyface! 🤩 The packaging on that bear sunblock is just too cute! ♥️🐻 

@heartsmyface I'd buy the teddy bear-shaped gel just for the packaging alone--too cute!

@CookieGirl1 It’s such a good sunscreen!!!  I’ve already repurchased it and even at the import premium.  It’s normally $6 in Japan and I went and paid $22 for it I liked it so much.  

May and June Empties 

MayMay

JuneJune

Spoiler
Mays standout was the St. Ives sheet mask. The worst was the Lace a Peel. 
June had several loves including Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce and Wander Beauty Unleashed which was great for a natural look. I enjoyed all of the sheet masks this month. The worst for the month was the Precision Beauty Eye Masks. 

loving your empties here @emaisgr8

loving your empties here @emaisgr8
testing