Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Great empties @WinglessOne! Love The Ordinary Buffet serum; I'm thinking about trying out The Ordinary Buffet + Copper Peptides. That stinks about the Crabtree & Evelyn products - hopefully your TJ Maxx / Marshalls will have more of them again - the ones near me restock certain things in waves.I remember seeing a lot of them a few months ago, then nothing and now I see a couple here and there - I'll keep an eye out for you.

Thanks @itsfi ! There was a C&E outlet store at a Florida outlet mall I used to visit while visiting my parents. That place was a treasure trove of discontinued products. It disappeared last year. ☹️ Now I’m searching for a new body wash; I’ve got several on deck to try, including a Lush one I usually only use in the winter. But I’d be thrilled to have bottles of that jojoba body wash again.

I’ve also considered trying Buffet + Copper Peptides. The color concerns me a bit 😂 but at such a low price, it’s probably worth trying. I just restocked 2 bottles of regular Buffet, so I’ll wait til they’re empty before buying the copper peptides version. 

I have also wondered about trying the copper Buffet out as well!  I more regular to go and then it may happen. @WinglessOne @itsfi 

My June sheet mask empties. Lots of sheet masks this month - a good number were loves or likes! 

IMG_E8451.JPGLOVES

IMG_E8453.JPGLikes, part 1IMG_E8454.JPGLikes, part 2

IMG_E8455.JPGTop row are meh; bottom row of Yadah masks are OK; they're fine

IMG_E8456.JPGNahs - none of these were irritating and none caused any allergic or negative reaction but they weren't particularly standout either.

@itsfi   It’s all so colourful this month!!!  

Colorful in homage to the beginning of summer @heartsmyface! lol. Smiley Happy  

@itsfi this is oh so beautiful trash

@itsfi this is oh so beautiful trash

Re: @itsfi this is oh so beautiful trash

Thanks @lmaster! June was a good month for sheet masks! Smiley Happy

@itsfi, do you have any idea how much I love seeing all of your masking Empties?  You are definitely one of our top Masking Moguls here and you totally inspire me.

Awww, @CookieGirl1, that's so sweet. There are a lot of fabulous maskers on BIC with amazing mask selections - my looooong list of masks "to buy" or "to look into" has grown sooo much. I love hearing about and seeing what everyone is using for masks. Smiley Happy

Oh I think I posted my empties in the other empties thread so cross posting now.  This is my empties from home even though i wasn’t home half the month. 4AF85E75-19D8-42B3-AF29-5955A678D64F.jpeg

A42F5A3F-AB81-44DA-867A-047CBA463F5E.jpeg

67DB6517-4DB4-4CDC-A430-27F8BD71FA97.jpegI can’t stand the UD makeup remover. Nope. The mascaras i knew I didn’t like right away.

wow that's some empties for sure @heartsmyface

wow that's some empties for sure @heartsmyface

Re: wow that's some empties for sure @heartsmyface

@lmaster   Thanks.  It’s been nice getting through stuff now that I’m not constantly bringing items in for one or two uses.  

Good month of working through products @heartsmyface! Hmmm, that Dermadoctor peel looks good. Will check that out once I've made a dent in my peels. Smiley Wink 

@itsfi   It is good!  I rotate between three peels -neostrata, ole hendriksen, and the dermadoctor.  I would recommend any of the three.  All are very effectiveSmiley Happy 

@heartsmyface, I love that OH peel - so good and smells nice! Hmmm... why do I get the feeling that I'll be adding the Dermadoctor to my group of peels sooner rather than later?! hahaha! Smiley Wink Can't help it, love my peels. <3

@itsfi   Me too!  Literally everything behaves better on freshly peeled skin!  

Funny - I love that Urban Decay Perversion mascara!  I haven't tried anything else in your pile. Lol @heartsmyface 

@l8totheparty   Omg i gave it a good trial.  It made me into a raccoon no matter what I did.  I like dewy skin normally so I thought maybe my lashes were touching my face and it was transferring because it was so moist.  It even transferred with powder applied thickly under my eyes.  it hates me.  

Mon the bright side I’ve started the process curating my mascarasSmiley Happy 

And that's the beauty of trying thi gs!  You never know if you like it until you try it. @heartsmyface 

May and June Empties 

7735A5B3-563B-4EE0-B628-E1E44FE96547.jpegMay

B2A6F832-49EE-40D6-8E9B-9E1D0CFD3C93.jpegJune

Spoiler
Mays standout was the St. Ives sheet mask. The worst was the Lace a Peel. 
June had several loves including Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce and Wander Beauty Unleashed which was great for a natural look. I enjoyed all of the sheet masks this month. The worst for the month was the Precision Beauty Eye Masks. 
3 Replies