cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@blackkitty2014 Awesome empties! You got through a lot of great products! 

Best,

Rebecca

Re: Empties - 2019

Weekly empties:

emp1.jpg

Spoiler
Oh that Glossier has been a pain. It's the Moisturizing Moon Mask and although it provides a bit of cooling while it's on, it is soooooo difficult to remove and leaves my skin feeling slimy. There is about one mask's worth left in here, but after using it last night on my cheeks, decided to toss it. At least I tried it. The May Lindstorm Blue Cocoon was nice for winter, but I've created a little copycat with some Kopari and blue tansy that almost looks and feels identical. The Smith & Cult is one interesting primer. It goes on a semi-opaque black and for the most part, loses its hue. It grips like the Milk Hydro grip does with out the added stickiness. It held my foundation well without caking. Not bad. The Femmue Vital C was an absolutely LOVELY serum from @keana1. Most Vita C serums smell like eau d'hot dog and this was just pleasant as could be. Thank you for this, keana1! The Kopari mask was cooling and just plain awesome. I can see why @lmaster loves it. The DE Beste, I wasn't overwhelmed with but it was gentle and didn't strip my skin. The Bum Bum Cream, already have a backup. Love, love, love this stuff. There is a wax melt called 'YASSS Queen' at Target that smells just like it, for anyone who's interested 😉 Love the Kiehl's Calendula toner and the Laneige Water Bank was another love that I will be purchasing FS of after I finish another DS. Bkr Paris Water balm, I have a few of these on hand plus a couple FS ones. Another <3.

m1emp.jpgm2emp.jpg

Spoiler
I shared a few of these masks with my daughter which is why it seems like there are so many this week. The Freeman Melting Sugar was my first intro to the brand,  @IndyQT317 raves about them so it was time to try. I think we picked up 10 or so single use wash-off masks 😄 They are just enough for the two of us to try. No real noticeable scent, no stinging...and lots of fun! The Peripera is a brand I need to explore, this mask was fantastic.

The Bawdy Butt masks are predictably hilarious and as far as I can tell, haven't 'illuminated' or 'energized' the masking area. I have one left I am going to try, not expecting much besides some good laughs. The Hectic It's Pack Time mask was interesting, would RP. The Smith & Vandiver Be Bright wash-off mask gave me red skin with little welts. The only thing I could pinpoint that may have been the culprit was clove extract. Thank goodness I had the Tony Moly Calendula mask on hand, it was soothing and helped calm my skin.

The Mommy & Me masks were a gift from @sonnydee and a hit, thank you so much! The Yes To Grapefruit Brightening Unicorn peel off mask was my daughter's and her first peel-off mask. Her skin usually tingles within minutes of a sheet mask, so I was concerned this would be painful/irritating. I gave her fair warning and it turned out to be a great mask for her. Go figure. 

@eshoe Thanks for sharing your thoughts on those products - I really enjoyed reading it.

I hope it was helpful @Cyncynn, never imagined I would be writing about garbage but yet here I am.

@eshoe It really is. and here we are. Oddly I find it fascinating to read about other people's beauty garbage. 😄 lol

It’s so nice to know that both of you had some fun masking together @eshoe ! I’m sorry that the DE Beste cleanser didn’t live up to your expectations!, I still haven’t tried the DS yet. 

It’s not bad at all, @keana1 - I just prefer other cleansers. I would definitely pass it along to my daughter thanks to the clean ingredients 😉

I wouldn’t hesitate to do the same @eshoe ! I’m glad that you enjoyed the sample that I sent you! 🤗

It was very nice @keana1 @thank you so much😊

@eshoe I have a couple of the same empties this week! Thanks for sharing! 

Best,
Rebecca

Oooh let me guess @RebeccaBT - the Beste and Bum Bum? 

@eshoe  those mommy and me masks are adorable 

Aren’t they fun @emaisgr8? They make a Daddy and Me set too😂

Hi @eshoe ,

This is a great set of empties! I love the Bum Bum cream! I love when other people love the Bum Bum cream! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Ha ha I love when other people love the Bum Bum cream too @JaneanBT. The sparkles are just an added bonus  

@eshoe  wow I can’t believe you remembered to hang on to all these!! I always say I’ll post on this thread but I forget to save!

The sample bags from Sephora are perfect for holding on to empties under the sink @ather. I used to keep them separated by foils/DS/FS/masks but now it's just one bag for masks and one for everything else. 

Oh awesome! @eshoe so glad you liked it!

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

I love the Brazilian Bum Bum Creams, I get compliments all the time when I wear that one!

Re: RE: Re: Empties - 2019

And the shower gel, and the body buff, and the lip balm @cindyvonlovely 😄

April empties: MehMehToo oldToo oldLovesLovesNopesNopes

2 Replies
testing