cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

So many great empties @heartsmyface!

awesome empties! @heartsmyface

awesome empties! @heartsmyface

A few travel empties from the week:39513AA0-9F42-4913-8CF3-9CCBAAA9B789.jpeg

252C8CD7-0EFB-464D-82DB-BFC7915A752A.jpeg

Spoiler
Everything was a love or at least good. The Aveda Foot Relief is a staple. Nicely scented and absorbs quickly so I can throw on some s sandals or heels without transfer. The Tatcha was nice, I have another sample to use but I do like it. The sheet masks were all good, though the Tony Moly slices were the only thing that made skin contact as the face mask dropped on the ground🙄

@eshoe that's not funny but it is 😅😉

Better than falling into the lint trap @lmaster 🤣

RE: Empties - 2019

LOVE the Korres Greek Yoghurt Cleanser and will absolutely repurchase! Have they done anything about the gross lid that gets all gunky? This one lasted me 4 months so I remain hopeful. Lid notwithstanding, this is so gentle and non drying. I use this at night and YTTP Superfoods Cleanser in the morning. Love them both. LOVE the Volition Snow Mushroom Water Serum. Soooo hydrating. I probably don’t even need moisturizer with it. It does pill up a little under makeup so I only use at night or on no makeup days under sunscreen. Will repurchase. DISLIKED the Daylogic eye makeup remover pads due to unpleasant scent and also when I opened them they were not very juicy. Kind of dry. I Like that they are oil free. I will keep trying things until I find a cruelty free, oil free HG.

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Oh wow, great uses out of the Korres cleanser @christyrc !

oh heck yes @christyrc the volition mushroom serum is exc...

oh heck yes @christyrc the volition mushroom serum is excellent!!

And now are some mask empties.All favorites. The Ulta pomegranate is my second fav to their champagne one, but it has the same effect. My favorite is always so smooth and even after it. Rest are all very hydrating and soothing.All favorites. The Ulta pomegranate is my second fav to their champagne one, but it has the same effect. My favorite is always so smooth and even after it. Rest are all very hydrating and soothing.

All good. I’d use them all again, some are usual suspects.but nothing mind blowing.All good. I’d use them all again, some are usual suspects.but nothing mind blowing.

Disappointments. The tiger mask was adorable but no really change for my skin type. Same with the Patchology lip mask. I really don’t find lip masks helpful. I only use them if I get them for free.Disappointments. The tiger mask was adorable but no really change for my skin type. Same with the Patchology lip mask. I really don’t find lip masks helpful. I only use them if I get them for free.

love your mask empties 💗 @Weetart

love your mask empties 💗 @Weetart

RE: love your mask empties 💗 @Weetart

@Imaster 💖💖💖💖 masks!

So I've decided this is going to be the first month I save all my empties and post a photo/review list at the end of the month! I'm excited. I started using one of my storage drawers as a place to store all my empties so I don't accidentally forget and throw them away, lol. I'm curious to see how many products I actually go through in a month as I've never kept track before!

I hadn't kept track either @HunterKathleen can't wait to...

I hadn't kept track either @HunterKathleen can't wait to see!!

Re: I hadn't kept track either @HunterKathleen can't wait to...

I've already gone through 3 sample size products in the past week, so I feel like I'm gonna have a BIG pile by May 31st! 😂

Last of the sheet mask empties for the month - the Naisture Elastic Q10 and the Goodal Quinced Infused Honey sheet masks were hits and I will repurchase both. Sephora lip mask is fine; it's a filler mask for me. Ikawoo Lucky Mask is alright, not bad but not a favorite of mine.

IMG_7508.JPG

good job @itsfi 😊

good job @itsfi 😊

Re: good job @itsfi 😊

Thank you @lmaster! 🙂

RE: Empties - 2019

Hi, friends. I wanted to share this collection of empties I’m sending Back to MAC for recycling. I’ve been working a LONG time to get six empties. The last one, the lipstick, was accomplished as part of the Pan It Challenge 2019. The lipstick is my personal fav, Syrup. It’s a lustre. The eyeshadows from left to right are/were: Trax, Saddle, Gleam, Pink Venus, Yogurt.

you go! @christyrc 🙌

you go! @christyrc 🙌

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Wow, @christyrc, I'm impressed!

512FFFD2-88FF-4188-A21F-A0D50082ECE5.png

5E1B3CD8-E23A-4B1F-ADCE-A622D05CB589.png

F76F3109-74DE-47D5-ABD0-89660A90550F.png

4228FA08-6508-43ED-82BC-92DC4F51C8B2.png

Some faves for March were the Becca under eye brightening setting powder, vs pink aloe mask, Bbw hyaluronic acid sheet mask, chocolate bomb mask, L’Oréal metallic ombré shadow, tony moly red wine sheet mask, origins balancing tonic,Bbw black amythest body lotion, strivectin tightening neck cream, fresh black tea eye cream, kiehls powerful line reducing concentrate, philosophy purity made simple cleanser, KVD lock it concealer, Kate Somerville oil free moisturizer, YSL touche eclat neutralizer, KVD bow & arrow lipstick. 💕

testing