cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

That candle sounds yummy @lmaster!

Even my husband likes it @faeriegirl it's really really fantastic

@lmaster So many great products! I love that candle! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT I'm seriously in love with this scent!

@lmaster Me too! I love their candles too! They last so long! 

Best,
Rebecca

Love bath & body works candles @lmaster ๐Ÿ‘

@2manyperfumes this candle,,,omg!! When I smell it,, it's wayyyyy too sweet but when you light it, it's AHmazing, the best ever

My daughter has that scent โค๏ธ I have the coffee house and the coffee and donuts one - I love their room diffusers too.  

May Empties coming up!

Empties-2019.05.PNG

I've added a teal not quite halfway not quite thumbs up icon for some products that are fine but just aren't quite a true thumbs up for me.

You may say hey, that DEVACURL - One Condition Original Daily Cream Conditionerdoes not look empty. Ah, you would be correct. It was empty and I've refilled it due to shower space. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Spoiler

Softsoap body wash

Spoiler

Garnier Micellar Foaming Gel Cleanser

Spoiler

Sephora Gel Concealer

Spoiler

Farmacy Freshen Up All-Natural Deodorant 1.7 oz/ 50 g

Spoiler

Skyn Iceland Eye Gels

Spoiler

@ShortErica Love the idea to refill your products! Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

wow @ShortErica you powered through that deodorant!!

wow @ShortErica you powered through that deodorant!!

Re: wow @ShortErica you powered through that deodorant!!

Yep @lmaster. I was serious about completely testing it. ๐Ÿ™‚

I swear you are so funny! Plastic on your armpits @ShortErica ๐Ÿ˜‚

@lmaster the plastic bit made me laugh out loud.

@ShortErica I also find that the natural deodorants work well for me during workouts, but sometimes don't hold up all that well after a long regular day. From the natural deodorants I've tried (I'm committed on finding the perfect one), I really like the one from Lavanila the best. The Lavender (just the lavender) one from tisserand is good too.

@Cyncynn very good to know. I'm not sure which natural one I will try next but I'm taking notes. I believe @faeriegirl likes Kopari but did not like Schmidt's. Have you tried either of those?

@ShortErica have you seen Love beauty and planet coconut and Ylang Ylang energizing deodorant? It's really good too

No I haven't @lmaster. Thanks for sharing. Geez I will need to figure out which one to put to the test next!

@ShortErica I tried the Schmidt in stick form. It did work, but I wonder if it was because the scent was so strong it overwhelmed anything else lol -  I tried the Jasmine Tea variety. 

The next one I want to try is the Myro (I love the package!).

I've never heard of Myro @Cyncynn. There seem to be a lot of options I need to research. Thanks! Let me know if you try the Myro one.

I think I noted the new Skyn Gels in your mask basket @ShortErica. As you branch out, you will likely find something you like better. As far as adherence and brightening, I havenโ€™t found anything that compares. Although yes...itโ€™s all temporary anyway ๐Ÿ™„

If it's one of the top, that's good to know @eshoe. Like the biore nose strips, unless someone convinces me otherwise, I don't need to try any other kinds...though with eye masks I will try others because masks and experimenting are my fun and "me" time. Now if only they could make permanent results with eye gels!

6 Replies
testing