cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@sonnydee Loving your empties! How did you like the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Sephora Collection x OLLY? Would love to hear your thoughts 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

It did relax my busy mind @RebeccaBT but it's no match for this insomniac unfortunately 😟. They tasted pretty good too! Might have to pick up a small bag for when I need to shut the brain off. With melatonin for me at least, it only gives me 3 or so hours of sleep. Then I wake up.🙄 and this was no different 

great empties girl! @sonnydee

great empties girl! @sonnydee

thanks @lmaster! I'm actually kinda disappointed in mysel...

thanks @lmaster! I'm actually kinda disappointed in myself I thought I did better in May🙄

@sonnydee Did you post the same Yadah mask? JK! I'm counting down for Y week. Great empties..for this month and April. Better late than never!

hahaha @ShortErica. Nope. same mask just used 2 already o...

hahaha @ShortErica. Nope. same mask just used 2 already out of my pack of 10. Loving it! even went with me on vacation! plan on hopefully using the rose & collagen on y week with ya!

Re: hahaha @ShortErica. Nope. same mask just used 2 already o...

I'm so glad the Yadah have been good to us @sonnydee! I'll be curious how you compare the collagen and rose to aloe one. 🙂

Weekly trash LovesLoves

These were all mehhhhThese were all mehhhh

I actually like this one,,, sparinglyI actually like this one,,, sparingly

@lmaster  The evercalm saved my skin during the harsh winter. I still use it on the corners of my nose and mouth to protect from retin-a/tretinoin.

@lmaster More awesome skincare empties 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT thank you so much!

@lmaster I like the coco cabana too but I only use it maybe once a week🤷‍♀️

@faeriegirl I have to be in the mood for it 😉

@lmaster if I use too much coco cabana I smell like a movie theater LOL! Sparingly is the perfect way to describe how this should be used 😂

Loves/repurchased- have full size or deluxe of most of theseLoves/repurchased- have full size or deluxe of most of these

CEDAAF76-6967-4744-80EC-3B1329354ECE.jpeg

Okay and declutters. Ren was just okay nothing special. Some various eyeliner that needs to be tossedOkay and declutters. Ren was just okay nothing special. Some various eyeliner that needs to be tossed

That Volition mask looks really interesting, @jen81

@quspork it’s one of my favs. Doesn’t dry out your skin and leaves it soft hydrated and smooth. I feel like it absorbs some oil in my t zone but doesn’t dry out my skin!

Love those FAB Radiance peel pads @jen81! Nice work on the empties!!

Ha I also have a few eyeliners to toss @jen81 😄

@eshoe  yes! Seems like I collect these from sub boxes and if I don’t like I just need to toss them.

1 Reply
testing