cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

I really like the Sisley too @Cyncynn I don't need it tha...

I really like the Sisley too @Cyncynn I don't need it that bad tho 🤣

Re: I really like the Sisley too @Cyncynn I don't need it tha...

@lmaster right? I was thinking about it and wondering at what price point I would actually bite the bullet and purchase.

$100 was my number, but that would still leave my wallet screaming and tears rolling down my face lol

Re: Empties - 2019

@Cyncynn I haven't had one of the SDJ body washes in a while.  I feel like I really enjoyed in the winter when it would make me think of beaches!

@missjeanie You're on to something! I think that's the sort of scent that I would appreciate a lot more during the colder months of the year.

De stashed some items- dried out nail polish and mascara and some old lippie that need to go!De stashed some items- dried out nail polish and mascara and some old lippie that need to go!

Likes- most of these I haven’t repurchased but would consider in the future.Likes- most of these I haven’t repurchased but would consider in the future.

@jen81 That patchology was surprisingly the star of my Mother's day Glossybox. Both my mother and I love it. 

@MSena yes! It’s a great eye mask! I like the lippie from that box too, very moisturizing.

Hi @jen81 ,

Finding dried out goopy nail polish is so sad to me lol. Great set of empties! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT it’s 😞 , that’s one of my fav nail polish colors. Nothing beats a red nail polish.

awesome empties! @jen81

awesome empties! @jen81

@jen81 You have inspired me to do some destashing when I get home! Great job! 

Best,
Rebecca

Great destash @jen81 ! 

Empties for the first week of May.DDB60D7B-5151-45A7-A21C-FBB159D6613B.jpeg

Spoiler
The star of the show was easily Charlotte Tilbury’s Legendary Lashes. No need for primer. Separated and thickened, a nice dramatic lash for my ‘no-makeup’ eyeliner only days. Love, have another DS and will repurchase. The Milk did grip my makeup but pilled like the majority of primers I try. Could be my skin, seems like a good product but I am tossing due to repeated attempts to make it work and having to completely start my makeup application process all over again. The Ouai makes a great detangler for my daughter’s hair. 

To say this week’s masks were a mixed bag would be an understatement. The Beautytrix is a great ‘I-don’t-want-to-think-about-masking’ but my skin needs some 💗 mask. Enjoyed the Lychee mask and the Moschino bear 🐻 was fun and had a nice serum. Then When is a regular. I liked this Centella mask (low expectations almost always yield high results). 

I’m not a huge fan of Tony Moly masks but  @lmaster reviewed the peach one awhile back and I was curious. I like. I could actually do with an entire packet of small masks (like Kocostar does) to spot-mask, but the sheet mask over it was nice. A little too tacky for my liking but I look forward to trying out the other ones I purchased now. The Patchology Eye mask was great but I have a dupe I prefer that is much less $. However I think from now on it would be fun to stick one of these in a card to someone for fun, they are the perfect size.

The Masque*ology I’m still contemplating. The Honey Mask was aged so I can’t really comment on what this mask is like. I am hoping to pick up a newer version in a store.

922468D8-DEC6-492E-A506-54D27F6D4F5E.jpeg

Such a bummer about the honey masks being sent out so old @eshoe .  I hope you have better luck in store.  And now you've added the CT mascara to my list to checkout!

@missjeanie The lychee Mask was sooooo good in comparison! It was only 9 months old;)

😂😂😂

@eshoe So many good items! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT!

sounds like the centella mask was better than the broccol...

sounds like the centella mask was better than the broccoli mask I tried, now I'm hopeful in trying that one @eshoe

Re: sounds like the centella mask was better than the broccol...

Low expectations @lmaster. I didn’t expect anything out of it so I was pleasantly surprised;)

testing