cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Not a dumb ? @sonnydee I was curious too! It just minty, it’s almost exactly like the A&H I use daily. Everyone in my house uses different toothpaste and it’s a pain for traveling. I took this on a trip and everyone loved it. It doesn’t have fluoride, fyi.

@eshoe I'm literally about to be done with a caudalie mic...

@eshoe I'm literally about to be done with a caudalie micellar water 😁 great empties!

Re: @eshoe I'm literally about to be done with a caudalie mic...

@lmaster @eshoe is the Caudalie micellar water really "worth it" compared to other micellar waters?  Just curious :).  I've used Bioderma for so long because I felt like IT was better than other drugstore versions but haven't used the one from Caudalie.

@CookieGirl1 I'll definitely agree with @eshoe nothing super special, but glad I tried it

@CookieGirl1 I wouldn’t be able to tell them apart if I had to.  That’s why I have taken to the Bioderma. I stocked up on the Caudalie awhile ago and this was the last bottle. Hope that answers your question 😉

@eshoe @lmaster thanks!  I've always liked Bioderma and don't really have a REASON to switch other than just liking to try new things so I appreciate the reviews.

Absolutely! @CookieGirl1 😄

This is my first time posting on this thread and I am so excited -  I love this thread, but it's hard for me to commit and finish a product since I am always buying more, getting gwp, samples...

I finally finished a few products this month and I'm ready to make my debut here (a bit dramatic I know).

IMG_4808.jpgIMG_5205.jpg

Love:

-DE C Tango eye cream - Really great and my friend @MlleCC   kindly gave me a new travel size, so I don't have to purchase a full size just yet! ❤️

-Sisley Double Tenseur primer - I had 5 or 6 uses out of that tiny sample and that primer is awesome. Worth $192? Of course not lol.

Like:

-Sol de Janeiro shower gel is good, but I no longer love the scent.

-Tidal - Felt lightweight and pleasant on the skin, but I wasn't a fan of the scent. I would happily use more samples of this, but wouldn't purchase a full size.

Meh:

-On the rocks clarifying charcoal shampoo. I tend to wash my hair once or twice a week and I am not stranger to dry shampoo. Based on my experience with clarifying shampoos this was more drying than necessary at that price point.

-Belif Jelly cleanser. It works and it's non drying (I even took it on a trip to Las Vegas and my skin did not feel dry after using it). My complaint with this product is the overpowering scent, it smells of fresh scented cleaning products with green skittles. I had to hold my breath as I massaged the product into the skin. (I received this free through influenster). There are many great cleansers at that price point without added fragrance or with a milder more pleasant scent.

@Cyncynn Loved reading your thoughts! Thanks for sharing! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT I am glad to hear - thank you ❤️

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

Thanks for your reviews @Cyncynn I also can OD on yummy scents, like that body wash.

Re: RE: Re: Empties - 2019

@Weetart Yes, maybe I should revisit the scent in October lol

I really like the Sisley too @Cyncynn I don't need it tha...

I really like the Sisley too @Cyncynn I don't need it that bad tho 🤣

Re: I really like the Sisley too @Cyncynn I don't need it tha...

@lmaster right? I was thinking about it and wondering at what price point I would actually bite the bullet and purchase.

$100 was my number, but that would still leave my wallet screaming and tears rolling down my face lol

@Cyncynn I haven't had one of the SDJ body washes in a while.  I feel like I really enjoyed in the winter when it would make me think of beaches!

@missjeanie You're on to something! I think that's the sort of scent that I would appreciate a lot more during the colder months of the year.

De stashed some items- dried out nail polish and mascara and some old lippie that need to go!De stashed some items- dried out nail polish and mascara and some old lippie that need to go!

Likes- most of these I haven’t repurchased but would consider in the future.Likes- most of these I haven’t repurchased but would consider in the future.

@jen81 That patchology was surprisingly the star of my Mother's day Glossybox. Both my mother and I love it. 

@MSena yes! It’s a great eye mask! I like the lippie from that box too, very moisturizing.

Hi @jen81 ,

Finding dried out goopy nail polish is so sad to me lol. Great set of empties! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT it’s 😞 , that’s one of my fav nail polish colors. Nothing beats a red nail polish.

8 Replies
testing