cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

😳 nowthats some impressive love for a product, @blackkitty2014! I only have backups of backups for discontinued items🤣

isn't the sea salt scrub divine?? @SpaceLlama

isn't the sea salt scrub divine?? @SpaceLlama

Re: isn't the sea salt scrub divine?? @SpaceLlama

It's so good, @lmaster ! I'm so happy that I have a backup mini. Bless Sephora faves hair kits haha 

My empty box is full again after two days, a lot of things were almost empty anyways. Got rid of anymore samples. The mini face pillows and sunscreen are usual suspects. The tarte wash was really lovely and I’ll keep it in mind for future purchases. The Rose water sample is an essential part of my Rose themed spa days, the lancome eye makeup remover works to get rid of the little specks I miss after washing. I will never have to buy this stuff because I get many samples of it. The TM firming serum was okay, won’t repurchase though because it didn’t work in my routine. I used it on my tattoos to use it up. The Patchology lotion was meh. The little white circle was a sample of mineral sunscreen that reminded me I’m sensitive to mineral sunscreens. And I forgot to put in the picture a sample of Tasha vitamin c serum which was good, but I prefer powdered vitamin c.The mini face pillows and sunscreen are usual suspects. The tarte wash was really lovely and I’ll keep it in mind for future purchases. The Rose water sample is an essential part of my Rose themed spa days, the lancome eye makeup remover works to get rid of the little specks I miss after washing. I will never have to buy this stuff because I get many samples of it. The TM firming serum was okay, won’t repurchase though because it didn’t work in my routine. I used it on my tattoos to use it up. The Patchology lotion was meh. The little white circle was a sample of mineral sunscreen that reminded me I’m sensitive to mineral sunscreens. And I forgot to put in the picture a sample of Tasha vitamin c serum which was good, but I prefer powdered vitamin c.

Favs: the two step did a good job exfoliating, I like the Murad one better, but this is still good. I’ve had a lot of eye strain so I went through a few eye heat masks. I like these ones (pink wrapper). I really like the egg mask. And I was a big fan of the slice masks after my eyes got too sensitive to have anything near them (from the mineral sunscreen mishap)Favs: the two step did a good job exfoliating, I like the Murad one better, but this is still good. I’ve had a lot of eye strain so I went through a few eye heat masks. I like these ones (pink wrapper). I really like the egg mask. And I was a big fan of the slice masks after my eyes got too sensitive to have anything near them (from the mineral sunscreen mishap)

All good. Not mind blowing but I’d repurchase. The only reason I didn’t put the meg eye heat pack in the best picture was that I accidentally got lavender, and that can irritate my eyes.All good. Not mind blowing but I’d repurchase. The only reason I didn’t put the meg eye heat pack in the best picture was that I accidentally got lavender, and that can irritate my eyes.

Meh. Just meh. It came in a pack of stuff.Meh. Just meh. It came in a pack of stuff.

@Weetart Love seeing your empties! Thanks for sharing! 

Best,
Rebecca

Good reminder that I have a few steam masks I can use tonight @Weetart .  Allergy season is upon us!  Looks like you got some fantastic masking in.  I have one of the meg 2 step to try out from unicorn mail, I've used the murad ones and love, so I'm hoping for similar results!

@Weetart I will say, the tarte cleanser is one of the bes...

@Weetart I will say, the tarte cleanser is one of the best cleansers I've found for my oily skin,,,idk why I keep using others,, the scent,, that's it!! I don't care much for the scent and have been in the hunt for something comparable with a better scent,,,, still have found nothing that compares

Re: @Weetart I will say, the tarte cleanser is one of the bes...

Ooh yeah, it does have a slightly odd scent. I have aging combo skin and the oily sections (tzone entire forehead and chin along jawline)  just UGH. Most things just are terrible for it! but the tarte wow @lmaster my face looked all even toned after washing with it. Not as bad as the same of Jack Black face wash.... that actually worked great too but it smells like dead animals baking on the beach. I literally gagged with the scent. 

Omg @Weetart that sounds disgusting!!  🤮 I love how soft my skin feels, and how clean it feels without overdrying, I have a few more cleansers to go through, but I probably will commit to it at this point 😉

You know, I think I will do the same @lmaster The results are hard to argue with. 

@Weetart I've just not found anything that can compare, and the scent, I can deal with it,, it doesn't smell like moth balls so I'll survive 😂

@Weetart How did you like the REGEN "Knit Mask?" Never seen it before but it looks fascinating. 

You know, it felt really good.  It was really thick, filled with serum and covered my whole face and neck. The only reason I didn’t have it as a love is because of the type I picked, I’m sure other formulas of the same line would be better for my needs. It felt like getting a professional facial at home. @MSena 

Empties for the second week of May:3045D59B-002F-4B84-B8D9-33BE7E1F2E73.jpeg

940BF5CC-4D7B-4903-AA3D-D2DF9DDC8EF8.jpeg

Spoiler
All of the masks were good or great, the Soo’Ae Cactus one is a new love for me.

The Korres is Step 1 of a 2-Step Wild Rose Petal Brightening Peel. I love this, it makes my skin incredibly soft. The Omorovicza was nice but pulled under my makeup. The SKINInc. Is a good Vitamin C serum I just don’t see that it does anything, at least on the surface. The Josie Maran is probably my favorite body butter besides Bum Bum. This was lilac but had an almost undetectable lilac-y scent. The Maya Choa pressed serum I loved for winter. It has a nice, rich earthy scent and was very moisturizing. 

I also the the value of the skininc isn't worth the price...

I also the the value of the skininc isn't worth the price, such cute packaging tho @eshoe great empties!

Re: I also the the value of the skininc isn't worth the price...

I haven’t looked at the price @lmaster but I do have an Inkey List serum that was delivered today, we’ll see how that one works out.

I was curious about that brand @eshoe please let me know your thoughts 😘

Will do @lmaster I think @itsfi picked this up as well, or something along those lines.

Yep that's right @eshoe see how fast I forget things 🤦

@eshoe WOW! So many great empties! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT @always feels good to finish a FS!

9 Replies
testing