cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

It is cute @sockmagnet (koala mask). Iโ€™ve been meaning to try out some Kiehlโ€™s and some First Aid.  I love the watermelon glow overnight mask but it makes me break out.  ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

that koala mask is so cute @sockmagnet

that koala mask is so cute @sockmagnet

Great variety of mask products @sockmagnet ! Thanks for the reviews!

Last weeks empties. The only one I plan on repurchasing is the Dear Packer rose honey mask. I love the OH scrub but I want to find a clean alternative. The DE marula is good I just would like to find a cheaper alternative. The rest are all definite noโ€™s๐Ÿ‘Ž

21048749-FC6B-4DBB-867C-B37E7B207AF1.jpeg

@faeriegirl Thanks for sharing your thoughts! 

Best,
Rebecca 

Oh my @faeriegirl that OH has the best scent. SO good. 

I love the marula oil @faeriegirl have not found an alter...

I love the marula oil @faeriegirl have not found an alternative that is as nice as this

Re: I love the marula oil @faeriegirl have not found an alter...

@lmaster I really like it too. I finally decided to try 

Farmacy Honey Grail Ultra-Hydrating Face Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL

Hopefully since my skin is responding so well to honey products this one will work for me๐Ÿคž

Re: I love the marula oil @faeriegirl have not found an alter...

@faeriegirl oh awesome! Do tell please!  I'd love to know how you compare the two

My empties for the month of April. It never feels like I've gone through a lot of stuff until I put it all together at the end of the month. IMG_0396.JPG

Loves:

Spoiler

Miss Jessieโ€™s Leave-In Condish

Morphe Continuous Setting Mist

Kiehlโ€™s Ultra Facial Deep Moisture Balm

Shea Moisture 100% Pure Baobab Oil

Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub (Moroccan Rose)

Soap & Glory Miracle Moisture Mask

Tony Moly My Shea Sheet Mask (Thank You)

Tony Moly My Shea Sheet Mask (Good Luck)

BioBelle #Stay Gorgeous Facial Mask

Sephora Rose Eye Mask

Supergoop! Glow Stick

Soap & Glory Puffy Eye Attack Under-Eye Brightening Hydrogel Patches

Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Sheet Mask

Tony Moly Master Lab Collagen Mask Sheet (Elasticity)

I would repurchase everything on the list, and most of these are repurchases! I currently using my repurchases of the Morphe Setting Mist, the Tree Hut Scrub (in Tahitian Vanilla scent), the Tony Moly My Shea Masks, and the Supergoop! Glow Stick.

Spoiler

E.L.F. Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths

Dove Dry Spray Deodorant (Caring Coconut)

Ouai Thin Hair Supplement

Earth Therapeutics Triple Butter Foot Balm

Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Lip Therapy

Bath & Body Works Hand Cream (Vanilla)

CVS Avocado and Oatmeal Clay Facial Mask

Beauty 360 DePuff Eye Mask

Yes to PrimRose Oil Mud Mask

Sephora Aloe Vera Sleep Mask

Most of these are one-offs that I just wanted to try, but I am not planning to repurchase. The exceptions are the Ouai Hair Supplement, Earth Therapeutics Foot Balm, Dove Deodorant (in Rose Petals), and the E.L.F. Cleansing Cloths which I am currently using, and the Farmacy Cleansing Balm because I liked the sample, but it was not enough to really determine if it really works for me.

Mehs:

Spoiler

Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb

Bath & Body Works Body Spray (Magic in the Air)

Tweezerman Eyelash Curler

Clinique Hydrating Jelly Base + Lines and Wrinkles Concentrate

Sunday Riley Auto Correct Eye Contour Cream

Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream

Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream

Biolage Heat Styling Primer

Youth to the People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream

Most of these were samples that came in my order, and none of them blew me away. The Biolage Primer was a one-off that worked okay, but I donโ€™t plan on repurchasing it. It was time to rid myself of the eyelash curler that Iโ€™ve accepted that I didnโ€™t really use and donโ€™t plan on using in the future. It takes up valuable space in my small vanity, and itโ€™s time for us to part ways. The B&BW Body Spray was a gift, and I wasnโ€™t in love with the scent.

Nahs:

Spoiler

Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Concealer and Contour

The Body Shop Face Mist (Coco Calming)

The Face Mist is a declutter because the scent is so off-putting that I just couldnโ€™t stand it any longer. I did enjoy the mister though. The concealer was okay, but definitely not a dupe for the Tarte Shape Tape. Plus, the smell is horrendous. It is very chemically in the bottle. The good news is I didnโ€™t have a reaction.

It's amazing how much it all adds up by the end of the month, isn't it, @sephoraaddict918?

Beautiful masks @sephoraaddict918 !

Fantastic empties @sephoraaddict918!

Oh my gosh that green clean balm is fantastic!   I purchased a couple extras during the sale but feel guilty cause I have so many cleansers that I rightfully should be using up instead of buying new ones.  @sephoraaddict918 

awesome empties @sephoraaddict918

awesome empties @sephoraaddict918

RE: Empties - 2019

My current empties: The foot mask was good! I didnโ€™t wear it for the allotted time frame cause I got bored lol but my feet were a good bit softer when I took them off! Amorepacific toner- love it!! Helps reset the pH of my skin and calm redness. Already on my second bottle! Koh Gen Do makeup wipes- love them!! So easy to get off my makeup and leave my skin clean! And the Tatcha sunscreen sample- I forget how it did on my skin but I do remember I smelled like sunscreen all day. Maybe I still need to work on how much to apply on my face but I wouldnโ€™t mind trying it again! Now I got to get working on all my samples! Iโ€™m so bad at that and the pile keeps growing LOL!

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

The Sephora Collection foot masks are amazing๐Ÿ˜Š

The packaging on that foot mask makes me want it even without the review. @SnugglePuggle94 

@heartsmyface I think I got it just because of the packaging LOL 

Love the Sephora Foot Masks @SnugglePuggle94!!! I put some socks on over them, and keep them on for hours. My feet feel like buttah afterwards! 

love those feet masks @SnugglePuggle94

love those feet masks @SnugglePuggle94
testing