cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

I went and did a check... I probably have enough body wash for the next 6 years @itsfi .  Okay, maybe more like 2.  But now I need to check out the new scent.  I'm going to try to make it to a store this coming weekend and I'm putting them on my list to sniff.  I can't believe I forgot last weekend!

@itsfi that Sulwhasoo packaging is beautiful!

@itsfi that Sulwhasoo packaging is beautiful!

Re: @itsfi that Sulwhasoo packaging is beautiful!

@angelKiss24, it is. ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm glad that the cushion compact worked out well, but I told myself when I first received it that if the color or formula didn't work out that I would keep toting the compact around and use it for the mirror. It's very pretty to look at. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@itsfi I love the ATELIER COLOGNE - Clรฉmentine California Cologne Absolue Pure Perfumein the summer, especially.  It smells so refreshing :).

@CookieGirl1, I find myself gravitating to the citrus scents from the Atelier fragrances so I will definitely give the California Clementine a try; it does sound like a fabulous summer scent. I liked the Silver Iris one a while back but I tried it recently and it smelled different. 

Hi @itsfi ,

Great set of empties! I have been wanting to try the new Sephora Pillow Jelly Body Washes. I just got the Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer so I think I will try it next since I have oily skin. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT, the Sephora Collection body washes are nice. I picked up the Beach Vibes one in late April and just saw that there's a new scent. And yes, that new one is already in my cart - ha! I may end up having to get it at another time - I don't really need another body wash! LOL! ๐Ÿ˜‰  The Biossance moisturizer is quite nice; I was sad when I used it all up. 

I also like the biossance moisturizer, I was seriously co...

I also like the biossance moisturizer, I was seriously contemplating buying a full size, but I just need to get through what I have first ๐Ÿ˜… @itsfi

Re: I also like the biossance moisturizer, I was seriously co...

Completely hear you on that @lmaster! ๐Ÿ™‚ When my skin leans drier, the Biossance works amazingly well as a serum or applied right before my moisturizer. I think I'll hold of during this sale but see myself picking it up later in the year, likely during the fall sale. 

Re: I also like the biossance moisturizer, I was seriously co...

@itsfi i will more than likely do the same ๐Ÿ˜†

I feel like I'm making some progress with my weekly trash productsLovesLoves

LikesLikes

Not sure yetNot sure yet

Lots of great empties @lmaster! โค๏ธ I've added your sheet mask "loves" to my list. ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi thanks so much ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’›

The purlisse body butter sounds awesome @lmaster!

I got it in an ipsy I believe @faeriegirl still love the...

I got it in an ipsy I believe @faeriegirl still love the orange creamsicle better

That purlisse coconut oil and coffee cream looks good @lmaster!

it was nice, just didn't have that coffee scent I was hop...

it was nice, just didn't have that coffee scent I was hoping for, but still great! @eshoe

Re: it was nice, just didn't have that coffee scent I was hop...

Ahhh see thatโ€™s what I was hoping for, oh well @lmaster Iโ€™m drowning in body creams anyways๐Ÿ˜‚

Once summer hits, I won't be for long @eshoe I add my self tanner TAN-LUXE THE BODY Illuminating Self-Tan Drops Light/Medium

to my body creams ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ooh nice tip, @lmaster

Looks like you certainly have more products in your loves/likes than not sure yet @lmaster and that's pretty successful to me!  How did you find the microfibre material on the SC peeling mask?

testing