cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

1169D9C4-543C-4728-BCA0-195E4E820EEE.jpeg

BF6ED2FB-6EF7-4236-ABFE-4EC0EA18CC9E.jpeg

A5278434-B16B-4A06-803F-C7EA74BAEA83.jpeg

Decluttering Dior concealer is useless.Decluttering Dior concealer is useless.

So many amazing products here @heartsmyface! Nice work!

Awesome empties @heartsmyface!

So many empties @heartsmyface!!! That Supergoop Sunscreen is one of my faves.

@sephoraaddict918 @Thanks.  Yeah I liked it a lot.  I just moved on to the supergoop unseen sunscreen so we’ll see how that goes. 

I've used the Unseen Sunscreen as a face sunscreen and liked it @heartsmyface. Now I'm using the Glow Stick, and I'm using the Everyday and Mist for the rest of my body.

excellent 👌 @heartsmyface

excellent 👌 @heartsmyface

Last of the April empties. I did better than I thought, so will readjust for May. Makes such a difference when I set goals for myself.

Totals:

FS 18
DS 27
Foils 27
Masks 46 (not including the A'Pieu)

MaskApr.jpgMaskApr2.jpg

Spoiler
Top photo, all great/good masks. The A'Pieu Milk was my daughter's, she said it was 'tingly.' Bottom pic of masks - the Medius wasn't bad, but the Oozoo Power capsule was pretty 'meh' and the 23years had some strange black matter on it so I didn't use it.

AprSampEmpt.jpg

Spoiler
The DE C-Tango is my favorite eye cream, but I have a couple other FS creams that I need to finish before purchasing this one. The Pat McGRATH glosses were so good; they have a cupcake scent and beautiful shine. I have a backup, the only reason I won’t need to purchase these! The FAB Radiance pads are one of my favorite skin care items. They will always be a repurchase. Love the Popsugar gloss as well. The Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub was nice; I’d like to try it again, it’s hard to tell how good it is from one use. The Laurel Plant Organics Honey Berry Mask was great, but I think I can replicate the recipe at home (there are only 5 ingredients). The Leahlani Mermaid Mask was good, too-this one is on my maybe list. The Shu Uemura was good, just not what I think my hair needs right now.

AprEmpt.jpg

Spoiler
All of the FS items except for the candles and Becca have already been repurchased. I will RP both eventually, just using up other stuff in the meantime. I plan to repurpose the Voluspa jar, it is so pretty! That Art-Ki-Tekt liner is incredibly precise. I received it in an Allure box recently (December I believe) and repurchased it a few weeks ago only to receive it again in this month’s box. Happy to have another backup! Hoping Julep continues to make the Cushion Complexion, it is such a breeze to use and the color match is perfect. Never pills, gives good coverage. I have 3 backups of this one just in case. 

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

Good info @eshoe I will try my Saturday Skin Rub a Dub this week!

Re: RE: Re: Empties - 2019

It’s a nice mask, @christyrc - pretty, too! Hope you enjoy your sample:)

@eshoe I'm always impressed and inspired by how much masking you do. I need to get started on my pile. <333

Thanks @PenelopeBT, I wish I could do more, too. There are so many out there I still want to try!

excellent job getting through those glosses @eshoe

excellent job getting through those glosses @eshoe

Re: excellent job getting through those glosses @eshoe

Thanks @lmaster, I was surprised at how fast I went through all 3! I finished 3 in 3 months.

RE: Empties - 2019

Here are my March empties. Most are items that are in my daily routine and have been my most loved products but I also tried some new items this month. The Pat McGrath lip balm in Love Supreme and the Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide cream are new to me and have both been an amazing additions. The texture and colour of the lip balm is just as nice as the Tom Ford ones and they’re not as expensive. I’m not sure why I’ve never tried Drunk Elephant products until now but I received the Protini cream as part of the Sephora birthday gift. Just in the short time that I’ve been using this cream my skin is noticeably softer and smoother. It’s definitely a game changer and will be part of my future purchase.

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@oceanics you did a great job there 😉

Ohhhh... I"ve been looking to hear from someone on the Pat McGrath tinted lip balms!  I've been debating grabbing one of them in lieu of the Dior I normally use but haven't heard much feedback.  Glad to know they're a keeper!  And that Amika Shampoo and Conditioner are staples for me too!  What a great set of empties @oceanics 

@oceanics Amazing products! Love seeing your empties and feedback! 

Best,
Rebecca

@oceanics, that's a great looking set of empties!

@oceanics, that's a great looking set of empties!

I love quite a few of these also @oceanics

I love quite a few of these also @oceanics

Great empties @oceanics! I love the protini moisturizer it is my favorite❤️

1 Reply
testing