cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Protini is my favorite @naturalooks15!❤️

love protini!! @naturalooks15

love protini!! @naturalooks15

@naturalooks15 Great job! So many empties!

Best,
Rebecca 

IMG_3788.jpg

IMG_3673.jpg

The Tatcha mask was nice, but it wasn't $12 worth of nice. The Missha mask is $6 and is superior (in my opinion). I can get the My Beauty Diary masks in packs of eight for $12-16 dollars, which is a great value for what are pretty nice every day sheet masks. The eye cream, cleanser, and mask samples were nice... but I probably wouldn't repurchase them. 

Haven’t tried the Tatcha mask but every Missha one I’ve used has been good too, @sockmagnet

@sockmagnet Wow so many good empties!

Best,
Rebecca

Awesome empties @sockmagnet thanks for the info!

@lmaster I was disappointed in the Tatcha mask because I expected it to make my skin feel great for the higher price and it just didn't measure up - if it had been priced at $6 I would still prefer the Missha one, but I at least wouldn't have felt it was overpriced for what it was. I was possibly even more disappointed by the Farmacy cleanser, because it smells AMAZING (like a lime ice lolly) but just didn't work for my skin as a daily cleanser - but I do think it would be great as a make-up remover.

I completely agree @sockmagnet I received a tatcha mask in boxycharm and was so disappointed

Weekly empties.40A23C2E-6C0E-4C93-AE42-E66550A9548C.jpeg

All are loves except the winky lux mini lipstick and aloe sheet mask.

@faeriegirl, that mini lipstick is so small...I almost mi...

@faeriegirl, that mini lipstick is so small...I almost missed it!

@faeriegirl that is definitely a mini Lipstick lol it's c...

@faeriegirl that is definitely a mini Lipstick lol it's cute 😉

Re: @faeriegirl that is definitely a mini Lipstick lol it's c...

@lmaster They are cute lol! The other one I tried from the set was great but this one was so hard to apply.

You ran out of both the CFirma and the TLC in the same week @faeriegirl !  That's like running out of shampoo and conditioner at the same time!  I can never seem to do it lol.  

Great empties @faeriegirl! The DE Framboos is wonderful! ❤️

This is why I cut product packaging..Feeling good glace is at the end..Feeling good glace is at the end..

Quite a bit left in the tube to use upQuite a bit left in the tube to use up

Not sure if I will be able to finish in April after all. I would rather delay and use every bit of the product.

Preach @ShortErica !  I find that when I go into a tube of lip product I'm sometimes finding up to a 1/4 of the product down there!  And I love taking the stoppers off of certain products as well.  Concealers with a doe foot applicator, lip glosses etc.  My Nars pro prime eye primer will last me about 7/8 months with the stopper in, I pull the stopper and get another 4/5 months of product.  It's crazy not to do like you do if you enjoy the product!

I laughed when I saw your pic, @ShortErica because I do the same thing every time I hit the rim on a fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Treatment Lip Balm TranslucentThere's always a TON of product left inside the tube and I can get a lot more use out of it when I carefully scrape it out, lol.

Exactly @CookieGirl1 - I'm betting that buried stuff counts toward the product weight/size.

@ShortErica What a great idea!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT!

testing