cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

love those feet masks @SnugglePuggle94

love those feet masks @SnugglePuggle94

Re: Empties - 2019

Empties this week. Two in the left are DS that I had given to my SO

E6ABDFBA-CC30-4734-80AD-B68B0A3807C9.jpeg

Loved the Briogeo and Consonant. Protini is my regular moisturizer.

Not too sure about the SK II, it felt nice but can’t say it did much plus price tag prompts me to not investigate it further 😂🤪 

Do you like the Briogeo Scalp Revival, @naturalooks15?  I've read reviews from people that absolutely love it and other reviews say that it almost made their hair oily/greasy.  What was your experience?

@CookieGirl1  I liked quite a bit. Scalp felt clean, flake & build-up free and nice after using this and it did not make the scalp or hair oily. This is much gentler than the the other brands hair scrub (Robin? Can’t recall the name at the moment).

I have couple of DS size of this right now and trying out Living proof triple detox shampoo so not buying full size, would probably re-purchase in future. 

Protini is my favorite @naturalooks15!❤️

love protini!! @naturalooks15

love protini!! @naturalooks15

@naturalooks15 Great job! So many empties!

Best,
Rebecca 

IMG_3788.jpg

IMG_3673.jpg

The Tatcha mask was nice, but it wasn't $12 worth of nice. The Missha mask is $6 and is superior (in my opinion). I can get the My Beauty Diary masks in packs of eight for $12-16 dollars, which is a great value for what are pretty nice every day sheet masks. The eye cream, cleanser, and mask samples were nice... but I probably wouldn't repurchase them. 

Haven’t tried the Tatcha mask but every Missha one I’ve used has been good too, @sockmagnet

@sockmagnet Wow so many good empties!

Best,
Rebecca

Awesome empties @sockmagnet thanks for the info!

@lmaster I was disappointed in the Tatcha mask because I expected it to make my skin feel great for the higher price and it just didn't measure up - if it had been priced at $6 I would still prefer the Missha one, but I at least wouldn't have felt it was overpriced for what it was. I was possibly even more disappointed by the Farmacy cleanser, because it smells AMAZING (like a lime ice lolly) but just didn't work for my skin as a daily cleanser - but I do think it would be great as a make-up remover.

I completely agree @sockmagnet I received a tatcha mask in boxycharm and was so disappointed

Weekly empties.40A23C2E-6C0E-4C93-AE42-E66550A9548C.jpeg

All are loves except the winky lux mini lipstick and aloe sheet mask.

@faeriegirl, that mini lipstick is so small...I almost mi...

@faeriegirl, that mini lipstick is so small...I almost missed it!

@faeriegirl that is definitely a mini Lipstick lol it's c...

@faeriegirl that is definitely a mini Lipstick lol it's cute 😉

Re: @faeriegirl that is definitely a mini Lipstick lol it's c...

@lmaster They are cute lol! The other one I tried from the set was great but this one was so hard to apply.

You ran out of both the CFirma and the TLC in the same week @faeriegirl !  That's like running out of shampoo and conditioner at the same time!  I can never seem to do it lol.  

Great empties @faeriegirl! The DE Framboos is wonderful! ❤️

This is why I cut product packaging..Feeling good glace is at the end..Feeling good glace is at the end..

Quite a bit left in the tube to use upQuite a bit left in the tube to use up

Not sure if I will be able to finish in April after all. I would rather delay and use every bit of the product.

Preach @ShortErica !  I find that when I go into a tube of lip product I'm sometimes finding up to a 1/4 of the product down there!  And I love taking the stoppers off of certain products as well.  Concealers with a doe foot applicator, lip glosses etc.  My Nars pro prime eye primer will last me about 7/8 months with the stopper in, I pull the stopper and get another 4/5 months of product.  It's crazy not to do like you do if you enjoy the product!

testing