cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Good on you for getting in a mini liner declutter too @jen81 !

I love the fab😍 @jen81

I love the fab😍 @jen81

Weekly trash happy to report no mehs 😉LovesLoves

LikeLike

@lmaster, I'm excited to try that collagen eye patch, and the MaskerAide Spotted dots look good! So great that everything was a love or like! 🙂

@itsfi I really like the maskeraide dots, they are cheape...

@itsfi I really like the maskeraide dots, they are cheaper than the peace out brand,, now I've never tried the peace out brand, but these seem to work just fine for me

The MaskerAide dots sound great @lmaster. Have you tried

PEACE OUT - Acne Healing Dots

or Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots 72 dots

If so how do they compare?

Those peace out dots are not available in Canada. Too bad! @faeriegirl 

No I have not @faeriegirl I received a few of these packs in a sub box last year, I keep forgetting about them,, then I reorganized my masks and found them 😆 I do like these though, I need to try the peace out and see if they are better

@lmaster I’ve tried the PTR ones and they were ok but I want to try the peace out ones too😊

@faeriegirl there does seem to put a bit of a price different bt maskeraide and peace out

Weekly empties. All are loves except the lip gloss and it is a declutter.503BF95B-C586-46A2-9B65-E23375778A85.jpeg

You reminded me I have some of those SDJ’s hanging out, @faeriegirl! Time to get relaxing ha 😄

So many great products here @faeriegirl! The Oozoo honey mask is amazing! I like the rose one as well, but of the two, the edge goes to the honey/royal jelly one. 🙂  The SdJ bath bomb makes the room smell soooo good!!! 

excellent @faeriegirl sometimes it feels so good to declu...

excellent @faeriegirl sometimes it feels so good to declutter 😉

@faeriegirl I just finished up my DE Protini today!  And those SDJ bath bombs are so nice... I just adore the scent!

Me too @missjeanie! I stocked up on the bath bombs when they were on sale. I checked earlier today and they aren’t on Sephora or SDJ directs website so I hope they don’t discontinue them🙁

I did the same @faeriegirl !  I think they were half off?  I bought maybe six of them... down to two left.  I'll have to start moving though some of my lush ones I guess if they aren't selling these.  Maybe they were just a seasonal product?

A few empties that I finally managed to photograph. I’ve had many empties recently thanks to shopping my stash but always tossed out the containers before taking a pic. 

This week i decided to part with a few things (the shadow stick and stila) that aren’t empty but had reached their expiration date.

One final point regarding the hourglass: I had a difficult time scraping all the product from this container. There’s a bit more left but i gave up trying to scrap out what’s left. 

B0A37E04-2A04-4EA5-9AA4-4509353792DA.jpeg

@trishavt  I hate it when my Stila glitters bite the dust :(.

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

I loooveee those Stila glitters!!
4 Replies
testing