cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@itsfi , the stinging of the lotus masks does not sound fun!

@curlychiquita, it was definitely not fun. I've never taken off a sheet mask so early or so quickly. It's just odd because my skin should be accustomed to lactic acid, but it was either too high a concentration for me or the combination with other ingredients wasn't something my skin liked. 😞

@itsfi good job getting through your "it's you" masks...l...

@itsfi good job getting through your "it's you" masks...love that 😉

Re: @itsfi good job getting through your "it's you" masks...l...

@lmaster, it was definitely not the most fun masking experience.😂

@itsfi Wow! So many great masks, thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,
Rebecca 

Such a surprise how many good masks came out of last week’s mask challenge @RebeccaBT! Learned a lot about different ingredients and now my list of masks to buy is even longer!! 😂

@itsfi Everytime I learn about new ingredients I am the same way!  

Best,
Rebecca 

😂😂😂 @itsfi love your commentary 😊

Thanks @eshoe! 😃 It makes masking that much more fun! The “I love you forever” category is courtesy of @scott1201! 🤣💗

Weekly empties 

Spoiler
I fell in love with the Sisley hydra global anti-aging moisturizer, but after seeing how much this costs full size...ummmm yeah not sure if 255$ is worth it 😮 I liked the momande mask, but it does contain "good" alcohol, I still want to avoid any alcohol so, I'll stay away from this and the age defying collagen mask was nice, but it contains a paraben 🙄 disliked the patchology clean af cleansing wipes..I didn't realize it says AF on the packaging, I have a 12 year old daughter that doesn't need to see this, so that alone, I will not repurchaseLovesLoves

LikesLikes

DislikeDislike

@lmaster, That Sisley moisturizer sounds nice but that price point does not. 😲 Love that coconut ceramide sheet mask!! 🥥 

@itsfi I really don't know how that's justifiable! I had to get a few more of those masks 😉

Oh my goodness @lmaster. Don’t let her browse the Tom Ford fragrances🙄

Right! @eshoe  😂

A few empties that I finally managed to photograph. I’ve had many empties recently thanks to shopping my stash but always tossed out the containers before taking a pic. 

This week i decided to part with a few things (the shadow stick and stila) that aren’t empty but had reached their expiration date.

One final point regarding the hourglass: I had a difficult time scraping all the product from this container. There’s a bit more left but i gave up trying to scrap out what’s left. 

B0A37E04-2A04-4EA5-9AA4-4509353792DA.jpeg

@trishavt  I hate it when my Stila glitters bite the dust :(.

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

I loooveee those Stila glitters!!

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

@trishavt Bonus Points for checking expiration dates! I’ve gotta step up my game.

Nice work on shopping your stash, @trishavt ! Which Stila is that?

@eshoe  It’s stila kitten karma.  

@trishavt Awesome empties! Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

7 Replies