cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

The MaskerAide dots sound great @lmaster. Have you tried

PEACE OUT - Acne Healing Dots

or Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots 72 dots

If so how do they compare?

Those peace out dots are not available in Canada. Too bad! @faeriegirl 

No I have not @faeriegirl I received a few of these packs in a sub box last year, I keep forgetting about them,, then I reorganized my masks and found them 😆 I do like these though, I need to try the peace out and see if they are better

@lmaster I’ve tried the PTR ones and they were ok but I want to try the peace out ones too😊

@faeriegirl there does seem to put a bit of a price different bt maskeraide and peace out

Weekly empties. All are loves except the lip gloss and it is a declutter.503BF95B-C586-46A2-9B65-E23375778A85.jpeg

You reminded me I have some of those SDJ’s hanging out, @faeriegirl! Time to get relaxing ha 😄

So many great products here @faeriegirl! The Oozoo honey mask is amazing! I like the rose one as well, but of the two, the edge goes to the honey/royal jelly one. 🙂  The SdJ bath bomb makes the room smell soooo good!!! 

excellent @faeriegirl sometimes it feels so good to declu...

excellent @faeriegirl sometimes it feels so good to declutter 😉

@faeriegirl I just finished up my DE Protini today!  And those SDJ bath bombs are so nice... I just adore the scent!

Me too @missjeanie! I stocked up on the bath bombs when they were on sale. I checked earlier today and they aren’t on Sephora or SDJ directs website so I hope they don’t discontinue them🙁

I did the same @faeriegirl !  I think they were half off?  I bought maybe six of them... down to two left.  I'll have to start moving though some of my lush ones I guess if they aren't selling these.  Maybe they were just a seasonal product?

A few empties that I finally managed to photograph. I’ve had many empties recently thanks to shopping my stash but always tossed out the containers before taking a pic. 

This week i decided to part with a few things (the shadow stick and stila) that aren’t empty but had reached their expiration date.

One final point regarding the hourglass: I had a difficult time scraping all the product from this container. There’s a bit more left but i gave up trying to scrap out what’s left. 

B0A37E04-2A04-4EA5-9AA4-4509353792DA.jpeg

@trishavt  I hate it when my Stila glitters bite the dust :(.

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

I loooveee those Stila glitters!!

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

@trishavt Bonus Points for checking expiration dates! I’ve gotta step up my game.

Nice work on shopping your stash, @trishavt ! Which Stila is that?

@eshoe  It’s stila kitten karma.  

@trishavt Awesome empties! Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

nice job! that's dedication @trishavt

nice job! that's dedication @trishavt
7 Replies
testing