cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@sprocketta haha!! Btw just ordered the travel Paula's choice travel kit for acne! My skin has been terrible super recently, and hoping this will help! 😉

@lmaster I hope it works for you as well as it has for me!

@sprocketta is this something you use only when you break out or everyday?

@lmaster Every day. I went a few days without washing my face, ugh, I know. And I started getting zits again. It really keeps that at bay. I'm even more convinced of how good a product it is.

@sprocketta ok! I already received a shipping confirmation so, I'm super excited to start using it 😊

@lmaster definitely let me know how it goes

👍 @sprocketta 

They look like pretty nice products, the ingredients is what sold me @sprocketta 👍

@lmaster let us know if it seems to help - my right cheek (from about an inch under my eye to my jaw) is a mess right now - so I'd be super interested in trying it out if it works for you.

@sockmagnet I absolutely will let you know, but it's very reasonably priced, you should go for it! They have travel sizes and that's what I ordered thanks so much @sprocketta 😘

@sockmagnet I recommended it to @lmaster The CLEAR skin care line has been amazing for my skin.  Cleared me up very quickly.  It's worth trying.

First week of April trash:

masks.jpgDS.jpgfoils.jpg

Spoiler
Top row masks, 7Days and Skyn mask on bottom were all loves. Vita Cocktail is good, no:hj masks have pretty packaging but are consistently 'mehs' for me.

Skyn Berry Lip Fix and Eye Serum were nopes. The Chanel Le Teint, is a tie with the Armani Luminous Foundation for my favorite foundation I've tried in the last few months. I did buy the Armani, will definitely consider this when I run out. The Indie Lee cleanser is so nice; a light fruity scent, like cassis almost? But it was a bit too drying on my skin. Maybe in summertime this would be better. The Laneige may replace my nighttime DE La La; it was really good and my skin loved it. The scent reminds me of Chanel skincare products, too! The Sisley Hair Ritual is nice, it has a very pleasant herbal/fresh scent. 

@eshoe, Chanel and Armani make some of my favorite foundations. 🙂  What did you think of the Julep face oil?

I loved the Julep oil @itsfi; it was light like the DE Marula but with an earthy scent that I dig. I’m a little hesitant to fall in love with it, based on their current circumstances, but have a backup DS I look forward to opening.

@eshoe way to use up some foils!!! 

It seems like they last forever until a goal is set @CC3616 😂

@eshoe @Did you find the eye gel smelled like motor oil?  I wonder if the whole trio was expired.  Gritty lip product, motor oil eye gel... the cooling moisturizer is okay.  May be nice in the summer..

@heartsmyface I didn’t notice a scent, just a drippy presence. That I would rather not be there.

Great empties @eshoe , awesome mix of foils, DS and masks!

Thanks @missjeanie, I’m tearing through them this week, too!

It's a great time to work through some of the smaller sample sizes @eshoe ... Get to decide if they're worthy of a full size sale purchase!

1 Reply
testing