cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

truth serum is lovely! @GalPalVal17

truth serum is lovely! @GalPalVal17

Re: Empties - 2019

@GalPalVal17 Just an FYI about OLEHENRIKSEN - Truth Serum®

Mini size 0.5 oz = $22 or $44/ounce

Standard size 1.0 oz = $49 or $49/ounce

Large size 1.7 oz = $73 or $43/ounce

I know vitamin C can go bad so depending on how quickly you use it, the smallest size might be the best.

@ShortErica  Thank you very much for this info.  What is the typical shelf life for Vitamin C?

I’ve had Vita C that has gone bad (part of a set/box) and it has a fragrant odor you will not soon forget @GalPalVal17z. Never had that happen with OH, that’s gotta be one of my favorite serums. Lovely to use and yummy scent!

@eshoe Oh wow. Thanks for the info. And I do agree, OH serum is lovely. The scent is great. 

I'm not sure @GalPalVal17. I know it goes brown when it oxidizes. Having it in a pump is better than an open container. Hopefully some wiser BIC member can chime in.

@ShortErica  I can see why having it in a pump is a better choice. Less exposure. Thanks for all the info. Good to know. 

LovesLoves

MehMeh

LikesLikes

Monthly Empties!!

I feel your pain with the LANCôME - Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick SPFWhy can't it last longer? It's my favorite HG product!!!

@jen81 😲 are the NUDE items new? Are they back in produc...

@jen81 😲 are the NUDE items new? Are they back in production?? Nice empties!

@jen81  How did you like the DDG IPL? Did it make a difference in your hyperpigmentation?

@naturalooks15 @I liked it. It did notice it had faded some stubborn spots a bit. I only used once a day in am since I had also started retinol and didn’t want to over exfoliate my skin. I mostly used it as a spot treatment on an area on my left cheek and near right temple.   I have another deluxe sample I will start soon. This time I will use all over. 

@jen81  Thanks. Will wait to hear your thoughts after bit longer use. I wish it would be offered as a GWP in Sephora. Would love to try a DS.

Oooh the Luna looks like it could be repurposed, cute bottle @jen81 

Im definitely re-purposing the luna oil once I finish mine. It's too cute!  @eshoe 

@Buootiful  What do you plan to do with the bottle? I wish it was label you could remove. 

Hi @jen81  Im going to put argan oil in it so I can moisturize my legs on the go, lol! 🙂

Happy to report I used 3 of my masks! Very slowly making a dent through my stash.   

The pencil liner broke, but it’s still working without issues, so hopefully I can finish it by the end of April! 

I’m destashing the YSL mini lipstick since it broke and the eyeliner because it’s leaking like no other! This is my third one and time and time again, it always leaks profusely after a couple of uses. I won’t be buying it anymore 😞 

D3BF9840-7F55-47B2-999B-31DE8C71B37E.jpeg

BB09BAF2-F701-48A8-A6EC-CDECC93F9E1E.jpeg

95A33298-F6E3-4D29-8A14-BB6F9F6C656B.jpeg

@pinyo Sorry about the lipstick and eyeliner. It’s a shame☹️

Nice work @pinyo! 😃 How did you like the Missha Hyaluronic Acid sheet mask? 

Great job, @pinyo ! Sorry to hear about the broken YSL lipstick 😞

testing