cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@lmaster I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever been this heartbroken. I searched eBay and there were three listings of the minis for it. THREE! ๐Ÿ˜‚

@eshoe I wonder if they will ever bring it back

I sure hope so, @lmaster๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

@eshoe Wow!!! That's amazing! I'm going to have to check out that Jelly.

It was OOS last time I checked (yesterday or today) @Samtian. It was on clearance, which is probably why.

@eshoe That figures haha. 

Re: Empties - 2019

Weekly trash, so many loves this week:1B6D2F8E-9BA7-482E-B56B-57D980855783.jpeg

3A69ABB0-38A0-4606-9465-35A75FDF21EF.jpeg

Spoiler
Loved almost all of the masks, bottom right last two were ok but everything else is pretty much a ๐Ÿ’—. The bottom pic, everything here was a love. The Mahalo Petal Mask, I want to buy this FS but my face cannot use up 3.4oz of natural ingredients in a realistic time frame. 

The Bioderma is so good, doesnโ€™t bother my contact lens-wearing self. The ABH is the best bc itโ€™s a clear gel, and after Iโ€™ve gone through all the work of powdering and penciling my brows, I just want to set them. Iโ€™ve found with colored brow wands I end up ruining them. Love this wand and clear gel.

Nice empties @eshoe!!! I recently tried the Pacifica Leave Pretty Eye Masks and wasn't too impressed. They are really cute, but they didn't fit my eye contours well, and there was an intense burning sensation as soon as I put them on. Luckily, the burning eventually subsided, but I don't see myself buying them again.

Yeah Iโ€™ll pass on intense burning around he eye area, @sephoraaddict918 ๐Ÿ˜ณ I donโ€™t think masks are their strong suit.

Hi @eshoe ,

That Voluspa Candle sounds delicious and I bet it smells so good! I also love all of the masks you got through!

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thanks @JaneanBT, I am currently loving the Voluspa Rose Champs, it might be a tie for my favorite with the Saijo Persimmon! Birthday Cake is yummy, too๐Ÿ˜Š

Fantastic masking trash @eshoe ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks @lmaster, love my trash๐Ÿ˜‚

@eshoe were you the one that put the foot mask I just tried in the trade box? I definitely want more of those lol I wasn't sure where to buy them

No, @lmaster, I put in the Starskin one! I wonder if leaving the masks on overnight will give you these same results no matter which one you use๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

That's what I was thinking @eshoe the longer you wear them the better the results. @missjeanie guess we shall see. I will wear the next set for 3 hours and see what happens.,. Probably in about 3 months or so ๐Ÿ˜‰

I tried to wear them as long as I could @lmaster @eshoe , alas, I had to pull them off at around the four hour mark, maybe a bit after. I just couldnโ€™t sleep with my toes all confined lol. I crawled back into bed after rinsing then in the tub and got a sleepy โ€˜told you soโ€™. My feet do feel kinda like the skin is tighter on the bottom of my foot this morning... so at least I feel something? I think @lmaster @is right, the longer time may be key. Last time I followed directions on these masks and came up with nothing. 

This is the most exciting challenge all year @missjeanie @lmaster๐Ÿ˜† Canโ€™t wait to see what 4 hours does, if it can match the intensity of an overnight peel or not๐Ÿค”!!!

Oh this is so exciting @missjeanie  can't wait to see what happens

@eshoe@lmasterI really tried to keep them on as long as I could! lol I didn't notice much this morning other than a bit of a tight feeling.  I just got home from work and immidiately went to take off my socks and pants (this is normal right?  everyone does this?), well.... I had a bit of peeling on the top of my left foot!  It's not much at all, but it's there.  Nothing like @lmaster 's, but I'm still impressed considering I haven't had any peeling in the past with these. The rest of my feet still have that tight feeling, I'm expecting this is the outer layer of skin that is just ready to go! lol

Spoiler
IMG_2575.jpg

@missjeanie don't forget to soak them every night for 10 min

12 Replies
testing