cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Finally posting some empties from the last couple of weeks. Found several products through foils or DS that I've already purchased full size.Volition is a staple. The Lancer and Dr Jart are new loves. I like the IT eye cream but not sure about buying FS.Volition is a staple. The Lancer and Dr Jart are new loves. I like the IT eye cream but not sure about buying FS.

The Tatcha and Bliss are 2 I may purchase, but the other 3 are no for now.The Tatcha and Bliss are 2 I may purchase, but the other 3 are no for now.

I keep meaning to try that Volition sunscreen @yankeefaithful. I picked it up at the end of the year but haven’t reached for it...yet. I may try to switch back and forth between it and my mineral sunscreen. 

love seeing your empties @yankeefaithful

love seeing your empties @yankeefaithful

@yankeefaithful  I have a sample of the lancer, is it harsh on your skin? 

@jen81  This was the Nourish. I have the Polish too. I was able to get several DS in a kit. I also love the oil, which is unusual, since my skin is on the oily side. The Polish is a great exfoliator, but I have to be careful and not overdo!!! The Polish will last a long time!! I hope that helps!!😊

March empties 

Loves-briogeo willbuy in future decided to try verb ghost shampoo. Paula’s choice is HG for me so hydrating and soothing I love tonic in facial oils and pat on my face.all I have backups for except the ordinary, neutrogena and kvd tatoo liner I mad maxLoves-briogeo willbuy in future decided to try verb ghost shampoo. Paula’s choice is HG for me so hydrating and soothing I love tonic in facial oils and pat on my face.all I have backups for except the ordinary, neutrogena and kvd tatoo liner I mad max

AE981E2B-FC6D-42B1-8EBD-38428AD94E3F.jpeg

Likes- would repurchase possibly in the future, the leaders one was pretty hydrating so would most likely pick up at targetLikes- would repurchase possibly in the future, the leaders one was pretty hydrating so would most likely pick up at target

You have so many great products here @jen81! That Paula’s Choice sounds really good - hydrating and soothing toners are always something I like to use; will take a look at that one.

really nice empties! good job some good ones I love @jen8...

really nice empties! good job some good ones I love @jen81 😍

RE: Empties - 2019

February empties!

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

I’ve heard good things about the purpletale mask pack @cindyvonlovely! Love that it has pretty much all your evening skincare needs in one packet! 💜

love it! @cindyvonlovely good job

love it! @cindyvonlovely good job

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@cindyvonlovely  the beauty for real liner is 👍

I'm not at home, so I don't have all of my pics so I'm not bothering with them at all.  I will post mini reviews and if I'll repurchase or not though!

Skincare Empties

Spoiler

Makeup Empties

Spoiler

Ooooh, @Nickelliebear1, love your mini reviews and you used up some great products! 💗 The Laneige lip sleeping mask is a fave of mine - you can go wrong with either the grapefruit or apple lime one. LOVE Farmacy Honey Potion 🍯 - I take a DS with me on every trip! 

@Nickelliebear1  😬 eeeeee, I didn’t think that new sdj could get any worse.  The jelly belly buttered popcorn scent was too much for me.  If i’n Gonna smell like buttered popcorn it’s gonna be cause I ate buttered popcorn!  😂

Sorry to hear about the burning, @Nickelliebear1!  Thanks for your reviews on your other products!

A few empties from the past few weeks. I like to take photos from several months and do one big post 🙂

Expired mini lippies and a Kari Gran lip whipExpired mini lippies and a Kari Gran lip whipI purchased this in late Nov and Sephora sent me an item that was set to expire in Dec. Fortunately they gave me a refund!I purchased this in late Nov and Sephora sent me an item that was set to expire in Dec. Fortunately they gave me a refund!Ahhh-mazing night cream! I will def repurchase after I go through my stash of creams :)Ahhh-mazing night cream! I will def repurchase after I go through my stash of creams 🙂Some mini mascara empties. I plan to donate the wands to a company that uses them to brush little crittersSome mini mascara empties. I plan to donate the wands to a company that uses them to brush little crittersThis was a great buy from ulta (some sale last year). I would repurchase if the sale price was available again, but if not, then prob not.This was a great buy from ulta (some sale last year). I would repurchase if the sale price was available again, but if not, then prob not.A mix of expired items and empties. When it starts to stink its time to go!A mix of expired items and empties. When it starts to stink its time to go!

Phytonmakes really good hair products!  I especially liked their purple shampoo!  @trishavt 

Great job finishing up your mini mascaras, @trishavt!

great trash @trishavt

great trash @trishavt

You're right @trishavt... once things start to smell off... time to put them in the empties bin!  I love that you're donating the mascara wands!  I think I've heard of this group that uses them before?  If you remember could you post the group, or address to send them to?