cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

RE: Empties - 2019

Here are my Feb Empties, a couple days late. The ones I will absolutely repurchase are: Beauty Blender, Saturday Skin Quench Mask, the Milk Peel Mask (I think it’s Patchology). I do love the Belif The True Cream, always and forever, but I’ve decided to go a new direction with moisturizers. I will probably repurchase the Skyn Iceland Eye gels if I can’t find anything I like better in a multi-patch pack.

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Hi @christyrc ,

I love Belif! It is so hydrating and feels so good on the skin! Great empties! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@christyrc Amazing empties! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,
Rebecca 

@christyrc, the belif moisturizing balm is a nice one in the winter. What new moisturizer(s) are you looking at?

RE: Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@itsfi I just bought a full size DE Protini, which I will start as soon as I finish my last 4 foil samples of Belif Aqua Bomb moisturizer. 🤞

Yes that Milk peel is awesome I need to buy more. @christyrc 

I love the Belif and the Fresh balm, too, @christyrc !  Sounds like you had some great finds :).

Re: Empties - 2019

feb-empties.jpg

Wanted to post this today, since the IT Cleanser is half price today, if anyone wants to grab it: 

It Cosmetics Cleanser, I really liked this cleanser. Very gentle, nice smell, just grabbed the full size.

Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet, love. This is my HG moisturizer, it gives enough moisture, it smells nice, it absorbs really fast, and it helps with
skin redness. 

LXMI Creme Du Nil, this was a new to me cream, I got it from Birchbox. A really nice moisturizer, very lightweight and absorbent. I really liked using it
and will purchase.

Sephora Rose Lip Balm, a really nice lip balm, already repurchased.

Delectable Body Lotion in Coconut and Cream, I got this one in one of the gifts with purchase bags. The smell of coconut  was, well, delectable, and I will definitely repurchase. Looking forward to trying other flavors as well.

Benefit Gimme Brow, another sample that was new to me. I do not use brow products often, I definitely like this one. I

Caudalie Radiance Serum, this is another HG for me, so will definitely repurchase. 

FAB Ultra Repair Cream in Vanilla Citron. I liked the flagrance enough, and I do not mind some fragrance in my creams, but for this one I prefer the original
version without any fragrance.

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea, love, love, love! This is another HG product , and I already have a new one.

💗 the Sephora rose balm @ABC345!

it's great, isn't it, @eshoe? have you tried the other ones? the coconut and watermelon are great too!

Only the Honey scrub @ABC345, I need more balms though thanks for the recommendations 😂

Nice empties @ABC345! I’ve been wondering how the Sephora rose balm was, I will definitely have to try it!

It's so nice, @faeriegirl! if you like rose fragrance, you will really like it, it is definitely very noticeable. have you tried the other Sephora balms? The coconut one is another favorite.

@ABC345 I haven’t tried any of them but rose and coconut are my favorite scents so I will definitely have to try them!

I’ve separated things into what I will run out and buy more of and everything else. These guys left a lasting impression.These guys left a lasting impression.

The skyn iceland I would burn in a pit.  Horrible and gritty.The skyn iceland I would burn in a pit. Horrible and gritty.

too funny! @heartsmyface burning in a pit 😂

too funny! @heartsmyface burning in a pit 😂

That hydrating high kick masks just looks so fun @heartsmyface! 😍

They’re great!  I saw them on Jolse the other night while perusing for fun stuff.  😉 @itsfi 

The Aerin lip conditioner @heartsmyface...how would you describe it? Leaning towards Laneige? A bit stockier like Bite? The scent is fresh I assume since you would RP?

More like laneige but slightly thicker but nothing like Bite.  It is a very faint pink color but that doesn’t really translate to the lips.  There’s a nice rose scent but nothing overpowering.  @eshoe 

Exactly what I was hoping to hear @heartsmyface 😊 

testing