cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@ellem24 I agree with you about the L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream scent! My nose, eyes, and facial skin complained. Another essential oil that I'm allergic to 🤷 

I ended up using it on my body, faaar away from my face. It's moisturizing at least lol

@RNGesusPls I ended up using it on my body too lol !! Glad to be done with it.

@ellem24 I got that Blue in Capri shower gel in my FFF box as well and really don't like it. Good job finishing it!!

Thank you @elise222 !!

25 is still a good number of products to finish in one month @ellem24, especially in the shortest month of the year!! I agree with you about the Radiance Brush heads. I think they are the softest ones besides the Cashmere brush head, and I didn't enjoy the Sephora Charcoal Exfoliating wipe either. I barely touched one spot on my face, and it felt like I took off skin. Way too harsh!!

Thank you @sephoraaddict918 !! I agree, the Cashmere one is the softest, so luxurious! And yes, the last thing you want with an exfoliator is feeling like your skin is ripping off.

Great reviews @ellem24 !  25 is still a respectable number!  We all have some months that are better than others, just how the cookie crumbles with a lot of products!  I'll need to keep an eye out at Winners for Sand & Fog candles.. mulled wine sounds like it'd be right up my ally!

Thank you @missjeanie !! I agree, 25 is still a great number! These candles are delightful. I recently bought 2 more : Tahitian Vanilla and Ocean Mist and they are amazing.

@ellem24 I noticed the same issue with the wander mascara...

@ellem24 I noticed the same issue with the wander mascara I just received, I think it's called the mile high mascara. it is great when first applied, but after an hour or so, nope.. such a bummer

Re: @ellem24 I noticed the same issue with the wander mascara...

@lmaster Oh no, so disappointing!! Just when you think you found a good one..

@ellem24 25 items is still amazing!! I spy a few things I also love haha. Thanks for all your detailed reviews on the products! 

Thank you @cianni . You are right!! I guess I'm being too hard on myself haha 😅 I just find it so satisfying when I have lots of empties.

Finally I can throw away my trash!

It literally took me a year to go through the Laneige lip mask!  *The Neutrogena foundation stick is actually a declutter; I tried SO HARD to make it work for me and it was an all-around complete and utter fail.  Pass*It literally took me a year to go through the Laneige lip mask! *The Neutrogena foundation stick is actually a declutter; I tried SO HARD to make it work for me and it was an all-around complete and utter fail. Pass*The best of my empties!  The Blue Berry Sugar Candle smelled absolutely amazing, I love the Tarte Frxxxtion Stick for a gentle exfoliant (and it's great for travel), and I may have to buy a full-size bottle of the Sephora eye makeup remover because it worked really well!The best of my empties! The Blue Berry Sugar Candle smelled absolutely amazing, I love the Tarte Frxxxtion Stick for a gentle exfoliant (and it's great for travel), and I may have to buy a full-size bottle of the Sephora eye makeup remover because it worked really well!Foils--mostly "meh".Foils--mostly "meh".

I love the Sephora remover. Really works for a decent price. 

oh I bet the blueberry sugar candle smelled amazing! @Coo...

oh I bet the blueberry sugar candle smelled amazing! @CookieGirl1 😍

Thanks for the info about the Laneige @CookieGirl1. I am tracking my uses and feel like I've barely made a dent.

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

Nice job @CookieGirl1 on the Laneige Lip Mask. I’ve been working on a deluxe sample since December 1 😂 I guess it’s a good value, though, if it lasts that long!

Wow, you got through an entire lip product and a large one at that!!!! 🎈🎊🎉 @CookieGirl1 

Woohoo on finishing the Laneige lip mask @CookieGirl1! 🙌🏼 That apricots and cream hand cream looks good too! 

@itsfi @heartsmyface not gonna lie - - I felt a little sense of accomplishment with the lip mask.

And rightly so @CookieGirl1! There's a lot of product in that jar! Do you plan on picking up another Laneige lip mask or are you going to move onto another balm?

18 Replies
testing