cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Holy cow that's a lot of the same thing @eshoe! I'm always sad when they don't have the deluxe sample I went in to snag.

A lot of the bad same thing @ShortErica ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚tgid love this! @ShortErica good job

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚tgid love this! @ShortErica good job

Re: ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚tgid love this! @ShortErica good job

Glad to make you laugh @lmaster. Sometimes a product is fine but lasts forever and you want to use some other things in your collection. Haha!

@ShortErica, I had no idea Cerave had a baby skincare line; it makes sense though. Will have to check it out and compare the ingredients with the CeravePM moisturizer. 

At CVS, an 8 oz bottle of CeraVe Baby lotion is around $10 if I'm remembering correctly. I didn't do an ingredient comparison before deciding to give it a go but let me know what you find out @itsfi . I checked on the ceramides and niacinamide but that was about it.

Will do @ShortErica. I imagine that the Cerave baby moisturizer has more gentle ingredients, right?!  I would certainly hope so!

You got me curious @itsfi and I had to compare

Same ingredients highlighted/colored. Ingredients not in the other formulation are italicizedSame ingredients highlighted/colored. Ingredients not in the other formulation are italicized

Oh wow @ShortErica! Thank you for this comparison and all the work to make it easy to read! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ This is very interesting - I need to look up some of these ingredients to see what they do - a new project for the weekend! Thanks again!

Cool! Share whatever you find @itsfi. I know glycerin and it appears the products use different "good" alcohols but some of the others I have no idea.

My empties. All at the same time. Have back-up of everything except for C-Firma.  I am contemplating if I should buy C-Firma now or just use C-Tango for now.     30CBA1C4-CD84-4942-836A-44988F5EF890.jpeg

That's a lot of DE to run out of at the same time @naturalooks15 !  Your skin must be looking fabulous though!  The only one here I haven't really tried is the eye cream.  Have you tried the other eye serum?  Thoughts on them?

@missjeanie  Thankfully I had stocked up on back-ups during the holiday sale ๐Ÿ™‚

I have DE Shaba also which is more serum consistency but sufficiently moisturizing if you are young or don't have dry skin (both of these do not apply to me :D).  I use Shaba at night, sometimes mixed with C-Tango other times mixed with 1/2 drop of marula. I have been really happy with C-Tango. I was in a situation that I did not do any skin care for almost 3+ months and C-Tango got my undereyes back to bright and plump in just couple of weeks. 

I have tried Belief eye cream and Shesiedo Benefiance (sp??). Belief felt bit goopy but did not seem to do much for me. Sheseido felt think and did not feel like it absorbed well, it did have some kind of shimmer finish so looked good but I did not feel longer term benefit. I had used both these just DS size but did not purchase the full size and had tried them before I started using C-Tango. 

Thanks so much for the reply @naturalooks15 !  I'm currently not using an eye cream.  I've used them off and on for about 10-15 years, and just haven't ever found one that really felt like it was doing more than my moisturizer.  I'm such a fan of DE that I might bite the bullet and give it a go!

I like the b hydra @naturalooks15 I've been contemplating...

I like the b hydra @naturalooks15 I've been contemplating the c firma for a bit I'm still undecided

@naturalooks15  what a great line up. Do you use the virgin Marula oil am and pm? I have been trying out the c firma/b hydra in the am and so far I like it. I have been using the a passioni since Jan. and trying to work up to daily use but not there yet. I really like the drunk elephant line just wish it wasnโ€™t so pricey.

@jen81 I use it mostly in the order Veni g mixed with B-Hydra & Protini.

sometime add 1-2 drop of Marula to morning mix (esp in winters) of Bhydra+VitC+Protini

Wow @naturalooks15, so many wonderful DE products! Love the marula oil! ๐Ÿ’–

Great job using your DE skincare, @naturalooks15!  I'm sure your skin is happy!

Curious what you decide on @naturalooks15, especially with the DRUNK ELEPHANT - A-Passioniโ„ข Retinol Cream๐Ÿค”

@eshoe  Just thought I'll update. I decided to hold off on re-purchasing the C-Firma. I am giving the Sunday Riley Glow oil a try. My thought was if that doesn't work then I will just use C-Tango as my Vit-C serum for now because that would be gentlest with the new Retinol.  Depending on how it goes, I might re-purchase C-Firma or I might actually purchase glow oil. 

#Sunday Riley Glow Oil

testing