cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Feb..jpg

My Feb. empties.

Love-
Yuni Shower Sheet

Like-
EO Face Moisturizer
Biossance Moisturizer
V.S. Sheet Mask
Aerin Ikat Jasmine

Hate-
Philosophy Purity x2
Boscia Jelly Cleaner
Equate Woven Rounds

No Opinion-
Bumble and Bumble Invisible Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. (Not pictured.)

Running Total-23/100.

nice job @Samtian

nice job @Samtian

Those Yuni shower sheets sure do come in handy @Samtian

@itsfiThey are a life saver haha.

@SamtianYou're on a roll 1/4 of the way to your goal!

@missjeanieThanks! It feels great!

@Samtian That face mask is so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca 

It must have been a long time since I went through my empties because I JUST finished another AMIKA Mousse this morning...either i'm using too much mousse or it's just so airy that i need to use more than one normally does lol. I bought the Joico Powerwhip last weekend at Winners.. it's half the price and I've seen some pretty good reviews.

Love the Oribe texture spray, i'm on my 3rd bottle. Also love the Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping mask, I'm currently using the mini size and have a full size backup. Also love the DE hydra serum, but will wait until the 20% off rolls around to get.

The Neutrogena eye makeup remover is OK (I've went through several over the years), it does the job but I might look for some new ones that require even less rubbing when I head to asia next week.

IMG_2158.jpg

Asia? I hope your trip is great! Safe travels 💚 🌈 ✈ 😁

Asia? I hope your trip is great! Safe travels 💚 🌈😁

Hi @mmmiu ,

Wow! Great job getting through those products! I really want to try the Kiehl's Body Butter! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@mmmiu What awesome empties! I use many of the same products as you 🙂

Best,
Rebecca 

@mmmiu  What brand is that oil cleanser? Lots of great full sizes!

It's from Muji, I got it on sale. Lasted me quite a while too!

love your trash ❤️ @mmmiu 😉

love your trash ❤️ @mmmiu 😉

IMG_3556.jpg

IMG_3560.jpg

Spoiler
My Beauty Diary Aloe Vera and Black Pearl sheet masks are both staples for me. The Aloe Vera mask is soothing and helps to calm down my easily irritated skin whilst also being fairly hydrating. The Black Pearl mask has a slight brightening effect and definitely makes my skin look tighter and plumper after using it (although the effect is short-lived).
I Dew Care's coconut water mask is soothing and hydrating, but really does smell strongly of coconut (which I don't mind but it makes my husband gag) and kind of made me feel like I'd rubbed a Bounty bar all over my face.
The Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Hydro-Gel Mask from MISSHA came in two pieces and was quite possibly the slimiest mask I have ever used, but actually felt pretty nice on my face and stayed in place well. I think it did a pretty good job of plumping my skin and I enjoyed using it.
Tarte's Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer (Rainforest of the Sea) is not something that I would ever use as a regular moisturiser because it does have a slightly sticky tacky feeling that persists for about an hour after application. However, I have found that it is a wonderful follow-up to using sheet masks when you need to moisturise but your skin is still in the process of absorbing the serum.
[also pictured: Marmite's head because he was intrigued by the smell of the sheet mask packets]

Look at all those masks! I’ve liked the couple of My Beauty Diary sheet masks that I’ve tried so far. 👍🏼

@itsfi My Beauty Diary masks are pretty nice, but I mostly favour them as a staple just because the fit of them is so awesome for my face.

@sockmagnet if you can find a good fitting mask, definitely keep those on hand. I’ve gotten good at quickly making adjustments to my sheet masks. I’m getting a lot of value from my mini scissors! 😂

@sockmagnet so cute! kitty ❤️❤️ nice job getting those ma...

@sockmagnet so cute! kitty ❤️❤️ nice job getting those masks in

Great masking @sockmagnet !

@sockmagnet Those sheet masks look amazing! The weather has been so cold I am due for a sheet mask night 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

1 Reply
testing