Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Curious what you decide on @naturalooks15, especially with the DRUNK ELEPHANT - A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream🤔

@eshoe  Just thought I'll update. I decided to hold off on re-purchasing the C-Firma. I am giving the Sunday Riley Glow oil a try. My thought was if that doesn't work then I will just use C-Tango as my Vit-C serum for now because that would be gentlest with the new Retinol.  Depending on how it goes, I might re-purchase C-Firma or I might actually purchase glow oil. 

#Sunday Riley Glow Oil

I’ve been rotating that one @naturalooks15, and I like it. I think it has a warming, almost turmeric-like scent that is pretty strong, but I like it. 

RE: Empties - 2019

My February empties! Loved everything except the F.A.B. Face wash, boscia mask, and rodial face mask which were all just okay.

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@samkeaysxo  I've looked at those quo face wipes a few times but just haven't needed any when I'm there.  Good to hear a review on them!  Great empties!

ooooo that candle @samkeaysxo

ooooo that candle @samkeaysxo

Nice work @samkeaysxo! That candle looks like it smelled amazing!

Great job, @samkeaysxo!  I'm torn on trying Rodial products. They seem to be popping up everywhere, but I read mixed reviews. Thanks for the feedback.

Feb..jpg

My Feb. empties.

Love-
Yuni Shower Sheet

Like-
EO Face Moisturizer
Biossance Moisturizer
V.S. Sheet Mask
Aerin Ikat Jasmine

Hate-
Philosophy Purity x2
Boscia Jelly Cleaner
Equate Woven Rounds

No Opinion-
Bumble and Bumble Invisible Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. (Not pictured.)

Running Total-23/100.

nice job @Samtian

nice job @Samtian

Those Yuni shower sheets sure do come in handy @Samtian

@itsfiThey are a life saver haha.

@SamtianYou're on a roll 1/4 of the way to your goal!

@missjeanieThanks! It feels great!

@Samtian That face mask is so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca 

2 weeks of empties 
LovesLoves

LikesLikes

OkayOkay

FoilsFoils

you really got through some products! @jen81

you really got through some products! @jen81

@jen81What did you think of the Pixi sheet mask?  I haven't heard any reviews since they've come out!

@missjeanie I like it a lot. Mask fit good and stayed put. Only left on for about 10 minutes before bed. I would normally leave on longer but was tired. Skin felt plump and hydrated. Sealed it with Belif moisturizing bomb. Skin was soft and hydrated the next day.

Thanks so much for the review!  I'll need to keep an eye out when I'm in the states or look for a sale up here!  Sounds like one I'll need to try! @jen81 

Mostly loves when it came to sheet masks ... which is surprising because it was the first time that I used these masks and many of them were for the 'gross' ingredients week in last week's Mask of the Week Challenge. 

"I love you forever" sheet masks! <3 <3 <3"I love you forever" sheet masks! <3 <3 <3

Spoiler
Top row:
  • Elensilia-IntraCELL Escargot + Placenta Firming Mask - whoa! I actually felt that it provided some firming, around the under eye area - a pleasant surprise.
  • TonyMoly Pureness 100 Caviar Mask Sheet (Nutrition) - I'm not super keen on caviar or fish eggs, but this mask is very much a repurchase for me
  • Holika Holika Skin Rescuer Mask Sheet – Hyaluronic Acid - leaves skin looking and feeling refreshed and hydrated
  • TonyMoly Pureness 100 Placenta Mask Sheet (Vitality) - love the unbleached cotton sheet mask and ingredients list, including the soybean placenta that is used in the serum

Bottom row:

• Holika Holika Prime Youth Black Sea Cucumber Mask Sheet - 2-piece hydrogel; one of the best fitting mask
  • boo Bamboo Sheet Mask Hydrating (Coconut) - great ingredients list; love the charcoal bamboo fiber material of the sheet mask; love the hydration and subtle scent to the mask
  • Benton Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack - would make a nice everyday mask

"I like you a lot" sheet masks! :)"I like you a lot" sheet masks! Smiley Happy

Spoiler
  • Heimish Low pH Hydrating Mask Sheet - good hydrating mask; this could make a good once-a-week or daily mask; will repurchase and test out to see if results get better with use
  • Secret Nature Fermentated Jeju Horse Oil Mask Pack - surprised I like this one (hydrated and glowy skin), but probably would not repurchase
  • Faith in Face Signature Gold Mask - lots of serum in the sheet mask; would repurchase but would try making different adjustments to the mask to help the part above the upper lip from slipping around so much

"Maybe" - not bad, but not a standout"Maybe" - not bad, but not a standout

Spoiler
  • Salon de Bi Joie Foot Mask Placenta Moisture Treatment Pack - nice fit, has a slight floral-ish scent that lingers after the mask has been removed
  • The Lotus Jeju Soothing + Whitening Mask (Step 2 of The Pure Lotus Home Spa Mask Pack) - the only mask from the 3 step mask pack that didn't tingle or sting

"It's not you, it's me""It's not you, it's me"

Spoiler
  • The Lotus Jeju Moisturizing + Wrinkle Treatment (Cream Type) Mask (Step 3 of The Pure Lotus Home Spa Mask Pack) - this is just "meh"; was fine but the tingling near the last 5 minutes I could do without.

"NO. It's you, it's definitely you!""NO. It's you, it's definitely you!"

Spoiler
  • The Lotus Jeju Exfoliating Mask (Step 1 of The Pure Lotus Home Spa Mask Pack) - I removed it after having it on my face for a minute because of the stinging. 

1 Reply