cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@sephoraaddict918 WOW! So many goodies! Good job 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

oh wow @sephoraaddict918 you were busy getting through th...

oh wow @sephoraaddict918 you were busy getting through these! 😉

SOOOO many empties! I'm amazed @sephoraaddict918 - way to use your products!

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

Agree about the Sephora Exfoliating wipes, @sephoraaddict918 Those are way too rough for faces!

Lots of empties @sephoraaddict918! The boscia tsubaki oil mask and the TonyMoly avocado mask are great. 👍🏼

Oh no!  Sorry the ole burned you!  I love those ole packers for travelling! @sephoraaddict918 

Impressive lot of trash! Which bliss sheet mask is that, @sephoraaddict918? I am pretty sure you reviewed it but every time I see them I can’t remember which one is the good one😄

It's the Bliss Eye Mask @eshoe !!! They get a thumbs up for me for being both cute and full of serum! 

Thank you @sephoraaddict918, that’s all I need to know I will need to try those soon😊

Mostly loves when it came to sheet masks ... which is surprising because it was the first time that I used these masks and many of them were for the 'gross' ingredients week in last week's Mask of the Week Challenge. 

"I love you forever" sheet masks! <3 <3 <3"I love you forever" sheet masks! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Spoiler
Top row:
  • Elensilia-IntraCELL Escargot + Placenta Firming Mask - whoa! I actually felt that it provided some firming, around the under eye area - a pleasant surprise.
  • TonyMoly Pureness 100 Caviar Mask Sheet (Nutrition) - I'm not super keen on caviar or fish eggs, but this mask is very much a repurchase for me
  • Holika Holika Skin Rescuer Mask Sheet – Hyaluronic Acid - leaves skin looking and feeling refreshed and hydrated
  • TonyMoly Pureness 100 Placenta Mask Sheet (Vitality) - love the unbleached cotton sheet mask and ingredients list, including the soybean placenta that is used in the serum

Bottom row:

• Holika Holika Prime Youth Black Sea Cucumber Mask Sheet - 2-piece hydrogel; one of the best fitting mask
  • boo Bamboo Sheet Mask Hydrating (Coconut) - great ingredients list; love the charcoal bamboo fiber material of the sheet mask; love the hydration and subtle scent to the mask
  • Benton Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack - would make a nice everyday mask

"I like you a lot" sheet masks! :)"I like you a lot" sheet masks! 🙂

Spoiler
  • Heimish Low pH Hydrating Mask Sheet - good hydrating mask; this could make a good once-a-week or daily mask; will repurchase and test out to see if results get better with use
  • Secret Nature Fermentated Jeju Horse Oil Mask Pack - surprised I like this one (hydrated and glowy skin), but probably would not repurchase
  • Faith in Face Signature Gold Mask - lots of serum in the sheet mask; would repurchase but would try making different adjustments to the mask to help the part above the upper lip from slipping around so much

"Maybe" - not bad, but not a standout"Maybe" - not bad, but not a standout

Spoiler
  • Salon de Bi Joie Foot Mask Placenta Moisture Treatment Pack - nice fit, has a slight floral-ish scent that lingers after the mask has been removed
  • The Lotus Jeju Soothing + Whitening Mask (Step 2 of The Pure Lotus Home Spa Mask Pack) - the only mask from the 3 step mask pack that didn't tingle or sting

"It's not you, it's me""It's not you, it's me"

Spoiler
  • The Lotus Jeju Moisturizing + Wrinkle Treatment (Cream Type) Mask (Step 3 of The Pure Lotus Home Spa Mask Pack) - this is just "meh"; was fine but the tingling near the last 5 minutes I could do without.

"NO. It's you, it's definitely you!""NO. It's you, it's definitely you!"

Spoiler
  • The Lotus Jeju Exfoliating Mask (Step 1 of The Pure Lotus Home Spa Mask Pack) - I removed it after having it on my face for a minute because of the stinging. 

@itsfi , the stinging of the lotus masks does not sound fun!

@curlychiquita, it was definitely not fun. I've never taken off a sheet mask so early or so quickly. It's just odd because my skin should be accustomed to lactic acid, but it was either too high a concentration for me or the combination with other ingredients wasn't something my skin liked. 😞

@itsfi good job getting through your "it's you" masks...l...

@itsfi good job getting through your "it's you" masks...love that 😉

Re: @itsfi good job getting through your "it's you" masks...l...

@lmaster, it was definitely not the most fun masking experience.😂

@itsfi Wow! So many great masks, thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,
Rebecca 

Such a surprise how many good masks came out of last week’s mask challenge @RebeccaBT! Learned a lot about different ingredients and now my list of masks to buy is even longer!! 😂

@itsfi Everytime I learn about new ingredients I am the same way!  

Best,
Rebecca 

😂😂😂 @itsfi love your commentary 😊

Thanks @eshoe! 😃 It makes masking that much more fun! The “I love you forever” category is courtesy of @scott1201! 🤣💗

Love love these products. Most of these had been repurchased multiple times. I won’t repurchase AmorePacific for a while due to the price but they remain my favorite at all time.4AD48542-E9E8-4F35-BDA0-3F7BE9A85440.jpeg

These are stable or loved samples D3617B37-64DE-4666-AB75-D4EA623ECF0A.jpeg

These are just misc samples and okay for me42F83605-4970-4CB2-85AC-8F80EF32AE2A.jpeg

awesome trash! @blackkitty2014 I just started using amore...

awesome trash! @blackkitty2014 I just started using amorepacific and love it
testing