cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Look at all those masks! Iโ€™ve liked the couple of My Beauty Diary sheet masks that Iโ€™ve tried so far. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

@itsfi My Beauty Diary masks are pretty nice, but I mostly favour them as a staple just because the fit of them is so awesome for my face.

@sockmagnet if you can find a good fitting mask, definitely keep those on hand. Iโ€™ve gotten good at quickly making adjustments to my sheet masks. Iโ€™m getting a lot of value from my mini scissors! ๐Ÿ˜‚

@sockmagnet so cute! kitty โค๏ธโค๏ธ nice job getting those ma...

@sockmagnet so cute! kitty โค๏ธโค๏ธ nice job getting those masks in

Great masking @sockmagnet !

@sockmagnet Those sheet masks look amazing! The weather has been so cold I am due for a sheet mask night ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,

Rebecca

LovesLoves

LikesLikes

MehMeh

I love the DE hydra serum too and also tried it as a deluxe. It wish it wasn't so gosh darn pricey!

@jen81 I literally just used the korres for the first tim...

@jen81 I literally just used the korres for the first time the other day, and loved it so much I bought the set!!

Love those Sephora pearl eye masks @jen81! How is the texture on the Colorscience sunscreen - it is more liquid-y or does it have a cream consistency to it?

@itsfi @Itโ€™s a liquid 

Thank you @jen81! ๐Ÿ™‚ I may have to look into giving it a try when I've used up my current SPF.

@jen81 We have a lot of the same empties this month! Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,

Rebecca 

Empties - 2019

weekly trash DISLIKES farmacy brightening mask, dried out too fast as was a harsh removal, the Dr Roebucks and DE c- firma day serum made my skin way too oily LIKES Clinique hydrating jelly and belief Hungarian essence were nice and LOVE all the rest ๐Ÿ˜

@lmaster  The Hungarian water essence is so nice. Love how hydrating it is. 

It is lovely @jen81 that's why I like trying samples, never know what you'll love to you try it ๐Ÿ˜‰

@lmaster - so many wonderful loves!! The Bioderma micellar water is my favorite! โค๏ธ Seeing those sheet masks make me happy - great picks there! ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi thank you!! I love trying all these different sheet masks! It's so fun and gives me something to look forward to ๐Ÿ˜‰

@lmaster You just reminded me I have a Clinique hydrating jelly lying around somewhere that I should definitely finish at some point ๐Ÿค” do you layer it with another moisturizer? I find that itโ€™s not enough for me alone in the winter, but I donโ€™t want it to go bad either 

Thanks ladies for the advice! @lmaster @RGbrown @ShortErica ๐Ÿ’• I actually use two moisturizers on a regular basis anyways because I like my spf to be part of a moisturizer versus a stand alone product (which my skin doesnโ€™t love), so Iโ€™ll try to either cycle it in when it gets a little warmer, or maybe use with with an oil. I have some squalane that Iโ€™ve been meaning to polish off as welll... with all these moisturizer options youโ€™d think my skin would be better hydrated ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

@cianni  yeah I definitely think it's a product to try, I'm curious about the summer myself

2 Replies