cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Holy foils, @heartsmyface!  That's impressive.

@CookieGirl1   Thanks.  I was doing another foil binge trying to use them up before stopping and realizing if I keep using foils the products I actually bought are never going to get used.  I wonโ€™t have many moving forward cause I decluttered them all.    I can fit most of my skincare (excluding lotions and masks) under my sink now:). 

My April Empties. I did really good for myself this month. I even tried using sample cards, things I normally set aside and never touch. 

55/100. Not including these destashes I did. 

Emtpies April Faves.jpg

Love-
Schmidt's Bergamot + Lime
Skyn Iceland Eye Gels
Vintage & Co Hand Cream
Nars Concealer Sample

April Ok.jpg

Ok-
Creme Shop Sea Kelp Eye Sheet Mask
Benefit Roller Lash
Dr. Teal's Coconut Foaming Bath
Creme Shop Snowman's Story
Cosmopolitan Foot Mask

April No.jpg

N.O.-
Dr. Teal's Activated Charcoal Salt
Coco Cabana Cream- Smell's Old.
bareMinerals Powder Foundation
Guerlain Baby Glow Meteorites
Nature Love Moisturizing Foot Mask
Sephora Dragonfruit Mask
Mona Lisa Firming Mask
Wax Melt
Estee Lauder Foundation Sample- No opinion. Not enough to test.
Dr. Jart+ Peptidin Firming Serum

April Empties Destash Masks.jpgApril Destash.jpg

Destash-

JS- Breakfast at Tiffany's
Face Masks x8
Clinique Pink Honey
Buxom Yes You Gloss
ABH Eye Primer
Bite Lip Masks

I'm pretty bummed about the face masks. I really wanted to try them. But I had misplaced my tub of closest expiring face masks last year or so and just found I it in April. These ones were expired by more than a few months. 

Nice empties @Samtian!! The Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer used to be my HG, but I have been trying so many other concealers lately. I need to revisit it to see if I still love it like before.

I am not a big fan of the Benefit Roller Lash. It nothing to my lashes, even when I use a lash primer. It's definitely not worth the $25 they charge for it. 

I used a sample of the ABH Eye Primer a while ago. I really like the product, but I hate that packaging. I only need a little bit of product, but as soon as I touch the tube, all this product squirts out. It was so wasteful. 

@sephoraaddict918 That was exactly my problem with the ABH! It went everywhere. I only used it once and couldn't deal with the mess. I agree about the roller lash, nothing especially for the price. 

Have you tried other scents of the Schmidt's @Samtian? The bergamot and lime was pleasant but just not "me" if it makes sense so I'm trying some others. Sorry about your expired masks.

@ShortErica Thank you. I have tried Ylang-Ylang + Calendula. That one was horrible. Looks like they have some new ones I'd like to try. But the others all had scents I don't like. 

The Rose+Vanilla is quite strong when applying but the scent fades. Still I wouldn't recommend it unless you are a fan of floral scents @Samtian. I got a few from Marshalls before everything shut down and can't wait to test. Hopefully I find one that I enjoy since the deodorant tends to work well for me.

@ShortErica I love floral lol but not roses yuck. Hope one works out!

Great job getting to use those sample cards @Samtian ! I do the same... "oh I'll just put these over here to use later".... then later I forget all about them!

@missjeanie Thank you haha it's the worst!

Oh no, those Pokemon masks were especially cute @Samtian!! It's a good reminder to use things (I've got some sheet masks that need to be used ASAP). Great job on the empties!

@haleyvvvv Yes they were! Thankfully I had used a few of the pokemon masks last year. Thank yoU!

@Samtian 

I went through all of my masks not too terribly long ago, and was a bit appalled to find some with exp dates as far back as 2017. ๐Ÿ˜ต

But, exp dates are really just arbitrary numbers, especially for something like a mask that's sealed airtight. Don't be afraid to open em up and give em a whirl...if they smell fine and feel fine and otherwise seem fine...go for it! I've used quite a few expired ones with no issues, and have only had to toss one that seemed off so far. 

If anything, at least don't waste the biobelle ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

@RGbrown Awe dang it! I had already tossed them after the photo. 

Awwww @Samtian that's so sad about your face masks ๐Ÿ˜ฃ but you did find them!!

@lmaster Thank you, thankfully not all in the box were expired!

@Samtian I think I'm going to have to go through my stash again and sort them all by expiration date, I did pull out the ones that expire this year, but more have been added ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ’‹

Thatโ€™s a LOT of empties, nice work @Samtian! What is your favorite Dr. Tealโ€™s?

@eshoe Thank you! I haven't found one quite yet. 

Empties - 2019

weekly trash DISLIKES farmacy brightening mask, dried out too fast as was a harsh removal, the Dr Roebucks and DE c- firma day serum made my skin way too oily LIKES Clinique hydrating jelly and belief Hungarian essence were nice and LOVE all the rest ๐Ÿ˜

17 Replies
testing