cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Thank you @jen81! ๐Ÿ™‚ I may have to look into giving it a try when I've used up my current SPF.

@jen81 We have a lot of the same empties this month! Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,

Rebecca 

Empties - 2019

My January empties/declutters. I'm slowing getting through my stash.

@Lazybeautybeast This is inspiring!  I love how many deluxe samples you've used up!

@Lazybeautybeast WOW, so many goodies! You definitely got through alot of products! 

Best,

Rebecca

@Lazybeautybeast Wow you were able to get through a lot. Nice!

good job! @Lazybeautybeast did you like the Clinique mois...

good job! @Lazybeautybeast did you like the Clinique moisturizer?

Re: good job! @Lazybeautybeast did you like the Clinique mois...

It was just okay, in my opinion @lmaster . It wasn't moisturizing enough for me (but it is winter) so I had to following it with another moisturizer. I did notice some extra hydration when I used it this way.  

Re: good job! @Lazybeautybeast did you like the Clinique mois...

Good to know @Lazybeautybeast  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Empties - 2019

last week's trash ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ love everything but DE and skin laundry. the DE actually made me extremely oily in the morning, so that's a no go and the skin laundry cleanser was too harsh for my face, so I used it as shaving gel ๐Ÿ˜‚

@lmaster Nice trash! ๐Ÿ˜‰ That's so funny about the DE โ€“ sometimes it's not moisturizing enough for me! Haha! 

Definetly loved that Creme Shop mask too! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿช

@Shosh85  I really love Drunk Elephant Protiniโ„ข Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL that's my favorite! But the lala whip just did not agree with me, and I definitely wanted it to. 

@lmasterwhat a wonderful way to repurpose a cleanser that doesnโ€™t work for your face. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Will have to remember that tip.

@lmaster  I second @itsfi comment - thanks for the tip on re purposing cleansers that just dont work. I have a few that I've tried once or twice and I just didnt like on my face. Now I have a new purpose for them. Woot! 

@GalPalVal17  yaaaaaaaay! Glad I could help in making your products that weren't  the best have a new purpose ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@itsfi yep that's what I do to avoid wasting product ๐Ÿ˜‰

Round One - Dec '18 & Jan '19 

Love these, I have repurchased most of them already I'm ending my love affair with the DDG pads though, the ingredients aren't the best and the alcohol is quite drying. All Nighter is fantastic but I'm going to try the Morphe setting Spray. Lala is a tride and true love. I have a new one on the way and am using FAB BarriAIR cream until it arrives.Love these, I have repurchased most of them already I'm ending my love affair with the DDG pads though, the ingredients aren't the best and the alcohol is quite drying. All Nighter is fantastic but I'm going to try the Morphe setting Spray. Lala is a tride and true love. I have a new one on the way and am using FAB BarriAIR cream until it arrives.

These were okay or good, but I'm not repurchasing. Overcurl is an excellent mascara, but I fell in love with Hourglass Caution so I'll be getting that ince I finish my DS mascaras on hand. The makeup wipes worked well, but the watermelon worked better, I found. They all contain too much alcohol and fragrance. Bath bomb was nice, hit tiny. It would be nice in a foot bath.These were okay or good, but I'm not repurchasing. Overcurl is an excellent mascara, but I fell in love with Hourglass Caution so I'll be getting that ince I finish my DS mascaras on hand. The makeup wipes worked well, but the watermelon worked better, I found. They all contain too much alcohol and fragrance. Bath bomb was nice, hit tiny. It would be nice in a foot bath.

@bakeamuffin  I've loved the DDG peel pads, but I definitely agree, they can be quite drying! I have to be careful not to use them too much!

Absolutely love those DE products! ๐Ÿ™Œ

@bakeamuffin I think you should really look into the blis...

@bakeamuffin I think you should really look into the bliss peel pads, you were the one that got me into checking them out, and I went ahead and bought them and was very impressed!

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

@bakeamuffin I was just about to start a love affair with the DDG pads. I will take a second look!

Hi @bakeamuffin,

Loving your empties! Lots of amazing stuff!

Best,

Rebecca 

3 Replies
testing