Empties - V2
Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂
Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!
Previous Empties thread:
Re: Empties - 2019
December 2018 Empties
- Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Mask (x3)
- ElishaCoy Revitalizing Ampoule Solution Mask
- Simple Anti-Pollution Sheet Mask
- Leaders Aloe Soothing Renewal Mask
- Too Cool For School Egg Cream Mask
- Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Body Butter
- Trader Joe's Lemongrass Coconut Body Oil
- Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer
- Sunday Riley C.E.O. Moisturizer
- Lush Honey Trap Lip Balm
- ABH Brow Wiz
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment
- Shiseido Facial Cottons
- Ariul Avocado 7 days mask
- A'pieu Sea Buckthorn Skin-Fit Sheet Mask
- Dr. Jart Brightening Infusion Hydrogel Mask
- Jayjun Essential Therapy Trouble Care Mask
- A'pieu Green Tea One-Pack mask
- Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask
- A'pieu Fruit Vinegar Sheet Mask
- Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Sheet Mask
- E Nature Vita 8 Nutritive Sheet Mask
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Orange Squeeze Energy Mask
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Yellow Squeeze Brightening Mask
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables White Squeeze Balancing Mask
- Mustus Daily Harvest Squeeze Clean Up Mask
- Mustus Daily Harvest Squeeze Energy Up Mask
- Shea Moisture Transforming Clay-To-Cream Cleanser
- Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter
- C&C Tropical Facial Wipes
- Fig + Yarrow Day Nutrient Booster Serum
- Nyx Dewy Finish Setting Spray
- Ren Omega 3 Optimum Skin Serum Oil
- Algenist Ultimate Anti-Aging Bi-Phase Peel
- Tata Harper Replenishing Nutrient Complex
- Dr. Jart Hydration Lover Rubber Mask
- Secret Key Nature Recipe Honey Mask
- Mitomo Rice Leaven Essence Mask (ill-fitting, but I will finish the box)
- It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara
- L'Occitane Divine Youth Oil (nice oil, but too heavily perfumed for me)
Empties - 2019
RE: Empties - 2019
Empties - 2019
Re: Empties - 2019
The pan challenge end of the year blitz helped me finish up some lingering products!
Glow recipe watermelon sleep mask: First of all- love the scent! I really liked using this, I am going to go without for a little time to decide if it's a need to purchase or not though.
I dew care hydrating peel off mask: The holographic effects are adorable, it's not dehydrating like most peel masks, and it actually peels off! I'd like to use it more to comment more on the hydrating effects. I'm not sure if it's a staple but I had fun using it.
SR luna- I go back and forth on this after going through a couple FS luna's and trying other things. I don't think it's my HG but always love using it and am less than impressed by other retinols I try.
Sephora foot masks: great for maintenance between foot peels.
ABH brow wiz: It's soft, so I go through them pretty quickly... But results.
Florapy calendua sage: Love florapy and this was no exception but I could smell the sage and wasn't into that.
SR CEO serum: no harm no foul. I was glad to finish this early in the month to how my skin was with/without. I didn't see any major changes when I stopped using.
SR CEO cream: again no harm no foul. It was ok, the citrus scent was strong coming out of the jar but wore down quickly.
Phyto hair masque: I probably should make this a dislike. My hair was super dry after using it, got knots while blow drying, etc. Yep. Definitely a dislike.
MB silver mask: I actually really liked this but I'm downgrading it because it's kinda a pain to work with the powder and I think there's easier things to use that yield the same results.
Bite lip mask: decluttering this bc it leaks. This was an HG for me but jack black is the new king in town. I still really like this, I just prefer the jack black for it being less sticky.
Not pictured are all no's/declutters:
- Davines minu shampoo- again dry, knotty hair.
- PTR cucumber- not sure what happened, I used to really like this but now my skin is less than into it, gets irritated after use.
- Phyto hair mask from above.
- UD smokey palette- Decluttered what I didn't transplant to my magnetic palette. The rest had been barely used and sitting untouched for 2+ years.