cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Weekly Trash, lots of sheet mask loves here!599F81DE-6B5C-4D99-A825-200C5DA95F9F.jpeg

Same here!Same here!

@eshoe love seeing your mask collection!! great job on th...

@eshoe love seeing your mask collection!! great job on those empties ๐Ÿ˜

Re: @eshoe love seeing your mask collection!! great job on th...

Thank you @lmaster I canโ€™t believe I went through that many, bring on the New Year Iโ€™m ready to start at 0๐ŸŽ‰!

Re: @eshoe love seeing your mask collection!! great job on th...

Haha @eshoe I'm with you!

Re: Empties - 2019

All of my empties from November were loves โค๏ธIMG_20181201_145227.jpg

If you have any questions about certain products, ask away ๐Ÿ™‚

Spoiler
-Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Cleansing Clothes
-L'Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara
-Derma-E Microdermabrasion Scrub
-Pixi Rose Tonic
-Ole Henriksen Face the Truth Gel Cleanser
-Laneige Water Sleeping Mask
-Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
-FAB Ultra Repair Liquid Recovery (so sad to see this possibly being discontinued ๐Ÿ˜ฃ)

@SpaceLlama it feels good to use up products ๐Ÿ˜Š

@SpaceLlama it feels good to use up products ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: @SpaceLlama it feels good to use up products ๐Ÿ˜Š

It does, @lmaster! I gave away a lot of my deluxed sized skincare and foils to my mom for her girls spa day so that cleared up a bunch of room. It'll be so satisfying once I've emptied all of my backups and my skincare bin will be empty ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: @SpaceLlama it feels good to use up products ๐Ÿ˜Š

I have this feeling, that I will never use up everything without buying more! @SpaceLlama uughhh

Re: Empties - V2

Monthly Empties 

46493D8D-8AA8-4293-9E4E-78D819BAED84.jpeg

โ€ƒ

1BF78F8F-9061-48B8-B8BD-D9924A0F5D8E.jpeg

Loves- EO foamingwash, Brioego leave in conditioner, peach and lily, paulas choice.

dime company vit c serum was okay I like the Paulas choice the best so far. Dr Dennis gross eye serum was nice but I started verso retinol eye serum and am getting even better results! Drunk elephant is good but Paulas choice is better in my opinion- no stinging and leave on for 10 minutes and get immediate results! Amika spray is good but oily. My kid sprayed it everywhere and unfortunately it made me fall on bathroom floor , luckily I just bruised myself bad and no breaks. I landed on side of my knee instead of kneecap which would have been bad I think ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. Other than that it was great for her hair! 

@jen81 Ouch an experience like that, no matter what it did for my hair I'd be putting it on a no buy list just out of spite!

Oh my gosh!!! ๐Ÿ˜ž I'm so sorry to hear that @jen81 

I have been using up a lot more stuff since I'm home more.
Loves
IMG_3683[1].JPG

IMG_3680[1].JPG

Just ok

IMG_3682[1].JPG

Wow @Seymore3! I hear ya on using up more things since being home. Nice work!

Nice job on all of the empties, @Seymore3!!

FE957FE7-22C0-458B-8A21-B9AC3AB2EB15.jpeg

โ€ƒMy December empties! Everything was a โ€œloveโ€, no โ€œmehsโ€ or โ€œhatesโ€ at all.  

Repurchased the Stila Glitter & Glow in โ€˜Diamond Dustโ€™ as itโ€™s my absolute favourite!!!

Trying out the OPI Black Opium Neon, instead of the OG Black Opium pictured here.

And purchased a different serum that I love just as much as Super Skinny Serum by Paul Mitchell, this one is just a little too pricey right now.
MILK Makeup Kush Lash Primer is awesome but for now Iโ€™ll use my free birthday gift from MAC, which had a full size lash primer! 

@samkeaysxo I love the ysl black opium line! The neon smells wonderful

Yay for all loves, @samkeaysxo! The pumpkin apple scent from B&BW is such a nice one. 

End of year empties,this is about 3 months worth I think.

LovesIMG_3528.JPG
Likes IMG_3526.JPG
Dislike -I love Pat McGrath shadows and lip products but this mascara just wasn't for me,no matter what I did I ended up with black under my eyes within a couple hours.
IMG_3527.JPG 

Interesting about the pmg mascara @Seymore3 I have yet to try it, but I have it unopened

Omg thatโ€™s impressive @Seymore3 

I havenโ€™t had much me time lately. Here are my empties for the last few months. Not shown is PTR Irish Mud Moor Cleanser which was ok and Bosnia Charcoal Cleanser which I loved. It warmed up as you lathered. I only disliked one product a lot this time. The Dermalogica cleanser. I couldnโ€™t stand the thin and slimy texture. 

1BB80E96-E2F8-4C8B-A892-F3FAF48A1F32.jpeg

โ€ƒ

1 Reply
testing