cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@JaneanBT I love Good Genes as well (@SportyGirly125 and I were both saying that we already had backups in reserve!) and I'm honestly kinda weird about lip glosses--after I open and "start" them, I like to finish them.  I'm not sure if I subconsciously worry about them going bad or where my mental block about it comes from but I can't just stop using a gloss and switch to a new one until the open one is finished--I've been working on the Gloss Bomb since December, so I got a lot of use out of it!

awesome product empties! @CookieGirl1

awesome product empties! @CookieGirl1

RE: Empties - 2019

February empties!

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

I’ve heard good things about the purpletale mask pack @cindyvonlovely! Love that it has pretty much all your evening skincare needs in one packet! 💜

love it! @cindyvonlovely good job

love it! @cindyvonlovely good job

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@cindyvonlovely  the beauty for real liner is 👍

I'm not at home, so I don't have all of my pics so I'm not bothering with them at all.  I will post mini reviews and if I'll repurchase or not though!

Skincare Empties

Spoiler

Makeup Empties

Spoiler

Ooooh, @Nickelliebear1, love your mini reviews and you used up some great products! 💗 The Laneige lip sleeping mask is a fave of mine - you can go wrong with either the grapefruit or apple lime one. LOVE Farmacy Honey Potion 🍯 - I take a DS with me on every trip! 

@Nickelliebear1  😬 eeeeee, I didn’t think that new sdj could get any worse.  The jelly belly buttered popcorn scent was too much for me.  If i’n Gonna smell like buttered popcorn it’s gonna be cause I ate buttered popcorn!  😂

Sorry to hear about the burning, @Nickelliebear1!  Thanks for your reviews on your other products!

Final empties of the monthFinal empties of the month

I quite liked the Secret Sauce, kind of reminded me of the smell of Imperial Leather soap. The Aloe mask from My Beauty Diary is a staple of mine, love it! The Cat mask from SNP was pretty moisturising but mostly I loved using it because it was hilarious! The cat is printed on the lower half of the mask and arranged in such a way that your mouth becomes the mouth of the cat... my husband and I laughed and laughed. 

how cute is that cat mask 😻 @sockmagnet

how cute is that cat mask 😻 @sockmagnet

Re: how cute is that cat mask 😻 @sockmagnet

@lmaster it really is the cutest and funniest mask!

@sockmagnet, My Beauty Diary has some great masks and you can't go wrong with having an aloe one on hand! 🙂

Empties - 2019

I decided to post twice a month so I dont forget how I feel about stuff, mainly the sheet masks. The Beauty Diary mask was nice but it may have broke me out the next day..so would have to test further. But it was good until then (thanks @itsfi!😁) I dont usually show candles but @lmaster gifted me this one & it was awesome! small but mighty! just finished the pumpkin, that'll be in the next empties. I think I reviewed everything in the mask thread so if you have any questions feel free to ask!

I love your half package sheet mask @sonnydee those are adorable!

Oh the SpaLife one @sonnydee - that review is still vivid in my mind to stay away.

Yes!!!! 😡@ShortErica stay away except the bubbles, if you dare. 😁 That one I'm glad I have 1 more of. 

Weekly Trash, lots of sheet mask loves here!599F81DE-6B5C-4D99-A825-200C5DA95F9F.jpeg

Same here!Same here!

@eshoe love seeing your mask collection!! great job on th...

@eshoe love seeing your mask collection!! great job on those empties 😍

Re: @eshoe love seeing your mask collection!! great job on th...

Thank you @lmaster I can’t believe I went through that many, bring on the New Year I’m ready to start at 0🎉!

3 Replies
testing