cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@samkeaysxo Love your empties. I have a lot of candle empties this month which makes me so sad because I love candles so much!

Best,
Rebecca 

I didn't realize how much I really do use up! great job!...

I didn't realize how much I really do use up! great job! @samkeaysxo

Empties - 2019

Empties for the month of November 2018! They are kind of in order from ❤️s on left to NOs on right. The foils were all loves too.

good job @Lazybeautybeast you knocked a ton out didn't you

good job @Lazybeautybeast you knocked a ton out didn't you

Re: Empties - 2019

Hi @Lazybeautybeast,

What awesome empties! By the look of the empties, your skin must be really happy 🙂

Best.

Rebecca 

Re: Empties - V2

Loves

E41C8926-D928-4D73-BC20-88ECDB5CC0FF.jpeg

52F141E0-7E97-4154-ACF8-F480063EB40B.jpeg

 Total Empties YTD: 263

Excellent job!! @jen81 

I haven't been on here... since the start of the pandemic back in March. I've been taking pictures of my empties over the year, but I haven't had the energy to post. My lack of energy continues because I don't have the energy to write reviews. Here are my empties since March. Feel free to ask questions, it might take me a couple of days to reply.

I cannot find my pictures from April to June. That portion of the year was mostly a blur. 🙂 

July (first pic) August (2nd, 3rd, 4th) September (last pic)

JulyJulyAugustAugustAugustAugustAugustAugustSeptemberSeptember

@dziggi good job!!

F732ECCB-19D3-4863-B1C1-9D3C2CF9D930.jpeg

C2F67881-549F-4F61-8BFE-12C37001AB9B.jpeg

2E8D9044-7910-4673-A6B3-D460490E2D2E.jpeg

@jen81 awesome empties!!

Empties for this month:

Nothing too impressive.Nothing too impressive.The Bath & Body Works candle is one of my absolute favorites. I would never use the St. Ives scrub on my face but it made a perfect body scrub :-).The Bath & Body Works candle is one of my absolute favorites. I would never use the St. Ives scrub on my face but it made a perfect body scrub :-).All of these were okay but I wouldn't repurchase any of them.All of these were okay but I wouldn't repurchase any of them.These are actually just declutters because they were all awful!These are actually just declutters because they were all awful!

@CookieGirl1 great bunch of empties!

August Empties (Hand Stuff)

Hand Soap / Cream / Sanitizer EmptiesHand Soap / Cream / Sanitizer Empties

Spoiler

Love Beauty and Planet Yuzu & Vanilla Hand Wash

Results - Clean hands that don’t feel dry Aroma - Earthy and sweet Texture - Creamy Expense - $3.99 13.5 fl oz; I love everything about this hand soap and would absolutely repurchase.

Sephora Almond Hand Balm

Results - Moisturized hands Aroma - Sweet and nutty Texture - Thicc cream Expense - $5 1 oz; This might seem overpriced, but I like this hand cream, and I would definitely repurchase. I keep it in my car, and it lasts for a few months. 

Soap & Glory Hand Food 

Results - Super moisturized and glowy hands Aroma - S&G signature perfume-y scent Texture - Whipped and creamy Expense - I bought this as part of a 3-pack at TJ Maxx, and I think it was around $10. Hand Food is one of my favorite hand creams, so I would absolutely repurchase.

Whim by Ulta Beauty Peach Hand Sanitizer

Results - Germ-free sweet-smelling hands Aroma - Millions of peaches Texture - Thicc gel Expense - $3.50 1 fl oz; This is overpriced for the size because I ran through this bottle, but it smells good. Plus, Ulta always has sales.

@sephoraaddict918 great idea keeping hand balm in the car 👍

RE: Empties - V2

My July empties! Loved the Bum Bum cream, ion repair spray, and Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift mascara, already repurchased them! Eva NYC 10-in-1 and hair chemist peppermint mask were both just meh. And loved the lemoncello candle but haven’t been to a Bath & Body Works since pre covid, and BBW doesn’t ship to Canada *eye roll*. Also loved the Clarisonic head but as most probably know they’re going out ofbusiness and I haven’t been able to find any near me! And all OOS online *cry*. The Col-lab wipes were on clearance for $2.50, and I understand why; were dried up and smelled bad.

Re: RE: Empties - V2

That SDJ BumBum... dang is it ever nice eh @samkeaysxo !  I didn't know that BBW didn't ship here!  I'm going to savour my last few candles now that I know!  Thanks for the heads up. 

(a very late) May Empties

IMG_3115.jpg

Spoiler
Repurchases
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Green Squeeze Mask (x3)
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Orange Squeeze Mask (x3)
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables White Squeeze Mask (x4)
- Neogen Mexican Aloe Mask (x3)

IMG_3117.jpg

Spoiler
Repurchases
- Origins Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing Treatment Lotion
- Coconut Oil
- Derma-E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum
- Raw Sugar Lemon Sugar Body Wash
- Clinique Moisture Surge
- Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Moisturizer
- Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum
- Nugg Revitalizing Face Mask
- Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
- Benefit Precisely My Brow

IMG_3119.jpg

Spoiler
Products I would repurchase
- Peach & Lily Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream
- Tula Illuminating Face Serum
- Good Molecules Instant Cleansing Balm
- Elf Happy Hydration Cream

IMG_3120.jpg

Spoiler
Just ok
- PTR Cucumber Gel Mask (I gave this another chance after trying it years ago, but I still think it's just ok.)

Truly, the PTR cucumber mask is not very good, @MoniDJ. Nice empties!!

This is about a months worth.Some of these are older products that were almost empty at the back of a drawer that I used up or in a couple cases decluttered and I think they might not be available anymore or changed slightly.No dislikes this month.
Loves
IMG_0588[1].JPG

IMG_0589[1].JPG

May Coop Raw Sauce is lovely @Seymore3! So hydrating! 💦 

testing