Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Empties - 2019

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@Cyncynn Loved reading your thoughts! Thanks for sharing! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT I am glad to hear - thank you <3

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

Thanks for your reviews @Cyncynn I also can OD on yummy scents, like that body wash.

Re: RE: Re: Empties - 2019

@Weetart Yes, maybe I should revisit the scent in October lol

I really like the Sisley too @Cyncynn I don't need it tha...

I really like the Sisley too @Cyncynn I don't need it that bad tho 🤣

Re: I really like the Sisley too @Cyncynn I don't need it tha...

@lmaster right? I was thinking about it and wondering at what price point I would actually bite the bullet and purchase.

$100 was my number, but that would still leave my wallet screaming and tears rolling down my face lol

@Cyncynn I haven't had one of the SDJ body washes in a while.  I feel like I really enjoyed in the winter when it would make me think of beaches!

@missjeanie You're on to something! I think that's the sort of scent that I would appreciate a lot more during the colder months of the year.

I am so impressed with people who finish a pile of products in a month. This month I have finished 3 items. Olaplex is a regular once-a-week use for me, and I love the effect it has on my hair. Briogeo was a trial and buy in the sale in May- it was lovely on my hair to make it feel soft.  I love using the Clarins for my daytime undereye routine, and makeup glides smoothly overtop.15588896244423582495441791265326.jpgGoodies

I love all 3.

@l8totheparty I never used to think I finished all that much until I started keeping a bag under my bathroom sink and got into the habit of keeping everything.  I went on a low buy trying to use up samples etc and was amazed at how much I started using when I was going through samples and deluxes.  Some months are always bigger than others though, and quality over quantity means you know what you like!

Olaplex did nothing for my hair, I gave it to my sister who loves it... tho I see absolutely no difference in her hair at all

I’m a hair fanatic, watch many you tube videos about styling etc, but for me L’oreal Shampoos and conditioners (currently loving the Ever Pure) and once a week with L’Oreal Ever Pure Repair Remedy Balm, does the trick. I also use It’s a 10 leave in conditioner on the days I’m not using the Balm, none from Sephora, but no worries, I feel I’m contributing nonetheless to Sephora’s success 😂 I do love love love the Ouai hair oil, the Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s invisible oil and have been a big user of Living Proof products, currently the Dry Volume Blast

i recently got the the most amazing tool, I’m obsessed with the Dyson Air Wrap! Thank u Sephora for 20% off Rouge event bc I finally got it and LOVE 💕 

@ginnykc @Cyncynn @Weetart I thought the same about The Olaplex (did nothing for me) but I was using it as a deep conditioner and their site says it is NOT a conditioner. And that it should be used on unwashed hair.29F58FA6-EC5C-4778-BEF1-14A7AB7C951B.jpeg

I need to try it and see how it works when I follow the instructions 😄

good job! @l8totheparty

good job! @l8totheparty

Re: good job! @l8totheparty

3 down, hundreds more to go....and I have full-sized of all of these waiting in the wings. 

@lmaster 

RE: Empties - 2019

LOVE the Korres Greek Yoghurt Cleanser and will absolutely repurchase! Have they done anything about the gross lid that gets all gunky? This one lasted me 4 months so I remain hopeful. Lid notwithstanding, this is so gentle and non drying. I use this at night and YTTP Superfoods Cleanser in the morning. Love them both. LOVE the Volition Snow Mushroom Water Serum. Soooo hydrating. I probably don’t even need moisturizer with it. It does pill up a little under makeup so I only use at night or on no makeup days under sunscreen. Will repurchase. DISLIKED the Daylogic eye makeup remover pads due to unpleasant scent and also when I opened them they were not very juicy. Kind of dry. I Like that they are oil free. I will keep trying things until I find a cruelty free, oil free HG.

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Oh wow, great uses out of the Korres cleanser @christyrc !

oh heck yes @christyrc the volition mushroom serum is exc...

oh heck yes @christyrc the volition mushroom serum is excellent!!

Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 6.32.43 AM.pngLIKE & LOVES of MAY 2019Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 6.32.35 AM.pngEVERYTHING

• Good Molecules Wake Up Eye Serum – LIKE
  • Opti-Free Puremoist – LIKE 
  • Christophe Robin Clay Cleansing Volumizing Paste – LOVE
  • Hello Natural Toothpaste Natural Sweet Mint – LOVE
  • Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Shampoo – LIKE
  • Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Conditioner – LIKE
  • Lancome Hydra Zen – LIKE
  • Age20s Aura Essence Cover Pact Refill Light Beige 21 – LOVE  (thx to my friend, refilled!)
  • Su:m37 Water-full Timeless Water Gel Cream – LOVE
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original – LIKE (took a lifetime to use)
  • The Body Shop Tea Tree Toner – LIKE
  • Culturelle Daily Probiotic Chewable Orange – LOVE
  • It’s Skin Cookies and Cream Body Ice Cream – LIKE
  • Belif the true cream Aqua Bomb – LOVE
  • Olay Regenerist Whip Polishing Creme Cleanser – LOVE

The "Moisturizing Cetaphil" & "Mamonde oil wash" were MEH, sadly. 

@MSena  I really want to try Su:m37 products! I only heard great things about the brand.

@Cyncynn I adore Sum37. I prefer the Water-Full set to the Secret Set, but you can't go wrong with Sum37. It kept my skin alive during the long Michigan winter. 

Expensive though! 

Whoa! Nice amount of empties @MSena . You know I also just used up a bottle of the Culturelle orange probiotic, didn’t even think of putting it on here. I liked it alright, but I prefer the orange banana smoothie align ones. Problem is they are way more expensive.

15 Replies