Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Challenge of the Week! 2017

Hey Beauties! A couple years ago over on BT Classic, we did a weekly makeup challenge. It was a great way to shop your stash, try something new and different and meet some great people! Let's start it up again! 

The Rules: 

Spoiler
Each Week, (On Saturday) I will post a new makeup challenge for the week. It will range from Brand challenges, to types of looks, or new/old items. Each day you participate in the challenge, you can post a pic in this thread (add it to the gallery too! Why not!) and tell us about your look! If you have ideas for challenges, post that too! We can add it to the schedule. Most important rule: HAVE FUN WITH YOUR STASH! 

The Schedule:  (updated- 11/1) 

Spoiler
Week 1: 10/24- 10/28: The Newness! Post looks with new items you've gotten over the last month and tell us about it!!! 
Week 2: 10/29-11/4: Fall Makeup Looks 
Week 3: 11/5- 11/11: Brand Week! Natasha Denona! 
Week 4: 11/12- 11/18: Limited Edition week! Pull out all those LE items we love! 
Week 5: 11/19-11/25: The Loves List- what do we love? Let's wear it! 
Week 6: 11/27- 12/2: The forgotten: What hasn't had much love lately? Let's try it again!  

Re: Challenge of the Week! 2017

Natasha Denona holiday palette 

Becca Highlighter 

Tarte Liquid lip

Look at that Becca GlowLook at that Becca Glow

I'm really glad to see this back!  Thank  you, @mrsbaine

11/21/17

Loves-

Makeup: Becca Ever Matte primer, Too Faced Peach foundation, Hourglass bronzer, MAC Melba blush, Tarte Rainforest of the Sea highlight palette, Violet Voss x Laura Lee palette, Too Faced Glitter Glue, Eco Soul Glam Eyes in #1, Stila Liquid liner, Urban Decay All Nighter Setting spray, L’oreal Lash Paradise mascara, Anastasia BH lip primer, Kylie Cosmetics Exposed lip liner.

Hair: Bumble and Bumble Thickening spray, Oribe Hairspray, Prada Candy hair mist ❤️

7EFBB505-DEB7-4C31-B502-C251B3383283.jpeg

Pretty, @gonerogue!

Beautiful look @gonerogue! I am hearing so many good things about the Too Faced peach foundation. Is it LE or is it here forever? 

I’m pretty sure it’s not LE and I hope it isn’t because the transfer resistant thing is working so well with not staining my work clothes 😬

Ohhhh, transfer resistant, @gonerogue?  I love the Too Faced Born This Way foundation so I may need to look into this, though I wonder if it the matte formula would be too much for my combo-dry skin.  Hmmm....

@myinsidevoice Yes! Transfer resistant! It's become my go-to workday foundation. Not sure how it would work on combo skin but I have oily skin and it works great for me. Wouldn't hurt to get a sample in store and try it out? Smiley Happy

RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

I went back to old Loves today; Tom Ford Honeymoon, Viseart Neutral Mattes Palette and Charlotte Tilbury Rock n Kohl- Barbarella Brown. These two palettes could be the only ones I️ own (of I️ wasn’t a collector). The look is perfect every time. Barbarella Brown is the only eyeliner I️ need for everyday. It’s basically all I️ use for work. Eyes: Honeymoon & Neutral Mattes Cheeks: Chanel Burnt Coral & burberry Rose Gold Highlighter Lips: Tom Ford Lips and Boys- Drake (another love)

Re: RE: Challenge of the Week! 2017

beautiful look as always @mrsbaine !

Thank you @Kim888!!!

You look lovely, @mrsbaine!  The Viseart and Tom Ford palettes are beautiful!  Your eyeliner always looks amazing - I will have to take a look at Barbarella Brown.

Thank you @myinsidevoice! This liner is awesome! Everything gets compared to it. Shockingly, the only thing that comes close is Sephora Collection 24hr Kohl liner.  Goes on similarly, but the brown is not this dark. 

Lovely look!  That is a great lipstick on you!

It's a new love, but I'm totally smitten. I LOVE my Huda Desert Dusk palette. Last year I waited too long and missed out on Huda's palette so wasn't going to let that happen again this year! I'm so glad I picked this palette up, the color payoff is unreal, the formula's easy to work with and this palette forces me out of my comfort zone. Yay for purple eyeshadow!

Excuse the weird face I'm making and dry-as-the-desert lips... A fitting look for the palette!Excuse the weird face I'm making and dry-as-the-desert lips... A fitting look for the palette!

The eyeshadow looks great! You're very beautiful!  You did a really nice job, @KatieBT!  I think I'm going to buy the palette now <3

This is beautiful @KatieBT! The colors are so pretty! 

@KatieBT,

I love that eyeshadow on you!  <3

Such a pretty eye look, @KatieBT - the shadow, liner and your lashes - love!

Great look! Loving that liner as well! ❤️

673 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos129
  • Newness.jpg
  • 20171024_133859.jpg
  • CF924C90-B9DA-4233-9E12-63B31A31D825.jpeg
  • IMG_2824.jpg
  • prism.jpeg
  • Faith Sublime.jpg
  • 437FA429-6DF1-4656-881D-E0C14E759CB1.jpg