From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Lip Lovers

Lip Lovers

• 103367 Members
  • 4057 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Lip Lovers
What’s your Holy Grail Lip Product?
|
Re: What’s your Holy Grail Lip Product?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @ImAynaa Dior Lip Glow Oil Farmacy Honey Butter Beeswax Lip Balm 0.12 oz/ 3.4 g Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Sh ...read more
@ImAynaa Dior Lip Glow Oil Farmacy Honey Butter Beeswax Lip Balm 0.12 oz/ 3.4 g Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine Pink Sugar LAWLESS Forget The Filler Overnight Lip Plumping Mask Cherry Vanilla
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ambassador Curated
National Lipstick Day July 29, 2024 💄💋❤️
|
Re: National Lipstick Day July 29, 2024 💄💋❤️
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I think so @Sunnysmom , what did you wear for the day? ...read more
I think so @Sunnysmom , what did you wear for the day?
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ambassador Curated
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: You wear these pinks so beautifully @CynthieLu !! Lovely on you!! 殺 ...read more
You wear these pinks so beautifully @CynthieLu !! Lovely on you!! 🥰
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Summer Fridays
|
Re: Summer Fridays
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Same I recommend it alwaysssss
Same I recommend it alwaysssss
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Lip Gloss Help!
|
Re: Lip Gloss Help!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: i am a teen myself but my bsf is Latina she loves the summer Fridays poppy lip balm it gives a nice vibrant tinted kinda thing idk ...read more
i am a teen myself but my bsf is Latina she loves the summer Fridays poppy lip balm it gives a nice vibrant tinted kinda thing idk how to describe it but its very glossy and i have the vanilla beige and birthday cake. But i 100% recommend summer Fridays in the shade poppy!!!!<3
New Post in Lip Lovers
Lips
 I want to buy this lipstick, but when I try to checkout price show 34$ instead of 17$
 I want to buy this lipstick, but when I try to checkout price show 34$ instead of 17$
  • IMG_9642.jpeg
New Post in Lip Lovers
Fenty Beauty Lip Gloss vs Anastasia Lip Gloss?
Hello, I was wondering if anyone can compare the Fenty Beauty Lip Gloss/Oil Super Fine Suga vs the Anastasia Lip Gloss in Honey Di ...read more
Hello, I was wondering if anyone can compare the Fenty Beauty Lip Gloss/Oil Super Fine Suga vs the Anastasia Lip Gloss in Honey Diamond? I absolutely love the lip gloss color of the discontinued Fenty Beauty Lip Gloss Diamond Milk and was wondering how they compare and which one is more similar to this color! Also, how does Super Fine Sugar compare to the Fenty Beauty lip gloss Lemon Lava? I tried Lemon lava in store a while ago and it really wasn’t a good color on me. Thank you so so much!
New Reply in Lip Lovers
What’s your favorite combo?
|
Re: What’s your favorite combo?
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine Pink Sugar Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Lip Jelly Non-Sticky Gloss Coconut grea ...read more
Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine Pink Sugar Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Lip Jelly Non-Sticky Gloss Coconut great lip balm and gloss!
New Post in Lip Lovers
Tower 28 lip softie in blood orange vanilla
What’s your guys feelings on the tower 28 lip softies. I’ve been wanting to get the blood orange vanilla one for awhile but I thou ...read more
What’s your guys feelings on the tower 28 lip softies. I’ve been wanting to get the blood orange vanilla one for awhile but I thought I’d ask first.
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Lip
|
Re: Lip
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @lorelaigirly Love a good lip gloss. One of my favs is from Pat McGrath. ...read more
@lorelaigirly Love a good lip gloss. One of my favs is from Pat McGrath.
78,123 Posts