cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Who’s Red-y for Holiday Lippes?

💋Hey there Jeffrey here, Sephora Beauty Director!✌️ 

I hope everyone is having an amazing November and gearing up for the holiday season! I wanted to take a moment to share a holiday collection I’m obsessed with!

Yves Saint Laurent has always been one of my favorite fashion houses and they never fail to deliver. This season, for beauty, they are launching a gorgeous, limited-edition collection of 7, coveted shades packaged in an ultra-luxe black and glitter-gold tube! The texture of Rouge Pur Couture is to die for and also speaks to the opulence that YSL is synonymous with!

YVES SAINT LAURENT - Rouge Pur Couture Limited Edition Lipstick

The minute I swatched them, I instantly recalled references of Tom Ford at his last collection for YSL Rive Gauche. With all the embroidery, the satin pagoda sleeves, and direct influences of the “orient”; it epitomized DECADENCE! The only thing to complete the look would be a spritz if Black Opium, no? I can imagine Liya, Gemma, or Daria pulling one of these treasures out of their clutch and applying before stepping into the chicest of any celebration. How beautiful an image!

Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum 1.6 oz/ 50 mL

If you love lips. These are a must have! Get ‘me while they’re gold!

💄- Who else was a fan of this era in YSL’s history?

🖤- Who’s also a fan of Tom Ford, like me?

😍- What do you think of the collection?

💋- What’s your favorite shade?

SOUND OFF, BIC!

Re: Who’s Red-y for Holiday Lippes?

Oooh 52 and 70 are calling to me! And I love those editorial photos!

i looooove these as well!! the texture of the lipstick is heaven. each shade is so good its hard to pick a favorite ... side note these lipsticks are particularly good as cream blushes also, the hydrating formula is perfect to create a watercolor wash of blush on your cheeks !!

YaaaaSSS.... Legit one of the best techniques! @DavidBD, I swear you're in my head! I'll be talking about that same thing for one of the Holiday looks we'll be teaching. 😉 Stay tuned for BTS coverage on that, BIC Beauties!

By the way, these lovelies look to be in the sale section. Add the discount, and great deal! 🙂

@PrettyPaint oh nooooooo, I was doing so good and did not buy anything this weekend but you pulled me in! WORTH IT 🙂 Le Fuchsia is coming home to meeeeeeee!

@MissPuff Hehe! I bought two. I’m excited, as I don’t own any yet. 

YAAAASSSS!!!! I'm So Glad. You'll love them! Send Pics!

@JeffreyBD They are absolutely gorgeous. It’s hard to pick just one, but I am really loving that swatch of rose stiletto! 

Thank you so much for sharing this post, @JeffreyBD!!!!  Your photos are beautiful!

💄- Who else was a fan of this era in YSL’s history?  Me!!!!

🖤- Who’s also a fan of Tom Ford, like me?  Me!!!!

😍- What do you think of the collection?  Love it!!!!

💋- What’s your favorite shade?  340 Or Cuivre is the only shade I've gotten from this collection so far, but Rose Stiletto is my all time fave YSL shade, so I will probably pick that one up next! 

P.S.  Black Opium is my fave winter fragrance! 

3A4C7D68-5D32-400A-B3D6-B6D5399201CF.png

@Tamara76,

Love the pic!!!:)

❤️ Melissa

Thank you, @melissabt! ❤️ 

Great pic T! @Tamara76

Thank you, V! ❤️   @veronika23

RE: Re: Who’s Red-y for Holiday Lippes?

OMG WHAT A GORGEOUS PHOTO!! What is that stone? 😍

Re: RE: Re: Who’s Red-y for Holiday Lippes?

Awww Thank you so much, @JeffreyBD!  I honestly don't know, I had it in my house and it looked awesome with the lippie.  @Mcakes Any idea what kind of stone I used in my pic? ❤️ 

RE: Re: RE: Re: Who’s Red-y for Holiday Lippes?

@Tamara76 @JeffreyBD looks like agate to me, but we better call GIA expert @PaletteAddict99 in to confirm lol💗

That is gorgeous! I’m contemplating this one, but I had a real rosy eye on when I tested it, I need to try it with a smoky eye. @Tamara76

@Tamara76 I love Le Orange and Le Nu. Both are great colors. 

@SportyGirly125 I love Le Nu, also!  I haven't tried Le Orange yet, so maybe that will be next on my list! ❤️

@Tamara76 It’s such a beautiful bright orange red.  You will love it especially during summer time. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • 9C3755D1-57CF-4C1C-B2DB-C3597533A342.jpeg
  • DORK.jpg
  • 7D5884B6-A318-4CE3-9677-5A885AFB81A5.jpeg
  • 9D6B0C01-5428-4D53-BA05-8CF9F0352FF9.jpeg
  • E35A2FE5-77CC-47F5-A446-88FD790A5B50.jpeg
  • 3A4C7D68-5D32-400A-B3D6-B6D5399201CF.png
testing