cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

I saw that Sugarpill is re-releasing Strange Love and making it permanent, so wore it today (as I had forgotten about it for awhile)

Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

@PaletteAddict99 @jozkid @jesscheems @melissapurple22 Thank you!!

@ElleElleG - thanks! Which WnW Liquid Catsuit does it remind you of?? One of the new mermaid ones?
I think the formula is OK... very thin and watery and takes a couple of layers to build up intensity. "Patchy" isn't quite the right word I'm looking for, but it applies sheer as one layer so it definitely needs a couple to look this way. Once on though, I barely had to reapply throughout the day 🙂

It reminds me of Harbor a Crush (at least how it photographed on my lips, looked very similar to what you have).  

Is it similar to when you apply thinner nail polish and if it's not done carefully it's far less opaque than other areas? Glad to hear it had good staying power though! @k617

Love this!  This looks like the Wet n Wild Liquid Catsuit!  How is the formula @k617?

Love love love this one. You look fantastic @k617

You just keep them coming @k617!  This is really stunning!

@k617 WOW that shade is so pretty on you!! Love the entire look ❤️ 

I love this colour 😍 might just have to buy it for myself 😉

This shade is gorgeous!!

Thank you, @vidademel

Gorgeous @k617! And those pearls ❤️ Did you make that one?

Thanks @Mcakes! No, I did not make this necklace! 😄 I've tried making a necklace similar to this before but it's difficult to pick out 3-4 different sizes of pearls with the same overtone online without seeing them in person (how I usually buy my pearls)

@k617 This is gorgeous on you! I feel so silly...I saw this was being released and I got excited about buying it. Until I realized I already bought it during the original release and just haven’t tried it yet. Now time to figure out where I put it!

Oh no! Well at least you realized it before you got another one! 😄 I actually got the Valentine's set mainly for the liquid lipstick. I've barely touched the eye palette! Wish I would have waited, but hindsight is always 20/20!

Yes, I would have felt really bad if I had bought two of the same thing. I should probably make a spreadsheet of my lipsticks or something! I think I used the eyeshadow palette a couple of times at least. Anyhow, the lipstick is beautiful on you! 🙂

@k617,

Strange Love is beautiful on you!  🙂

Thanks @tsavorite 🙂

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

ColourPop TansyColourPop Tansy

Tags:

I don't think I could pull off that color on me, but it sure looks great on you @ElleElleG

You should give it a try @HookedOnBeauty2 ! When I purchased it I expected it to look like all of the swatches I saw of it but I find it looks way different on my lips compared to others.  

I wish tansy was this orange on me @ElleElleG!! It's definitely a favorite of mine though. I need to wear that!

11 Replies
testing