cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Excellent combo @ElleElleG! It looks soooo good on you Heart 

Ahhhhh another Go-Getter 😎 Thanks @ZombieMetroAnt 😘😘

😘 the only thing I'm gettin' @ElleElleG, is this lippie combo 😉

So pretty, @ElleElleG!

I adore that gloss. I was just experimenting with layering it over the Match Stix on lips, and the gloss appears to make any product comfortable and wearable!

Thanks @txcatx !  Completely agree.  I also love that even after eating/drinking the glossy finish may die down but the moisture/comfort is still there!

This looks stunning @ElleElleG!! ❤️ Great combo!

Thanks Go-Getter 😉

RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

New Gloss Bomb by Fenty. Nothing underneath. I love this gloss so much bc it's so versatile and smells like something from my childhood. It looks great alone or as a topper to any lipstick. It makes your lips look plump and juicy! No need for a plumper with this guy. Amazing

Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

Yes: we're all obsessing over it here too!

Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

@KatMandoo84,  Gloss Bomb looks so good on you!   🙂

So here's me in Guerlain Gracia. This is what I wear when I am feeling tired and a bit under the weather.Gracia919.JPG

@blueviolet21 really pretty natural color! It looks really nice!

Thanks so much @Kim888! It's probably the best mlbb I've found... that's why I've worn it to a stub and will soon need to buy a new one 🙂

@blueviolet21 What a natural beautiful flush of color. Looks great on you!

Aw thanks so much! @Glitternoodle

Hey @blueviolet21! It's nice to see your face!  It's a very pretty color on you. I can see why it would pick you up!

Thank you @jozkid! I deliberated a lot before posting it... was worried the glass of wine had gone to my head haha! But everyone here is so nice! Hopefully future pictures will have more interesting shades than that one 🙂

Nothing wrong with a little liquid courage @blueviolet21. But you know that everyone's pretty nice around these parts. Plus you're beautiful, so why worry? 😉

And you are too sweet ❤️ @jozkid

@blueviolet21,   I can see why this is your Go-To,  Pick-Me-Up!  🙂

Thank you, you are too kind 🙂 @tsavorite

2 Replies
testing