cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

@SpaceLlama The whole area around my lips is red.  I think I'm allergic to something in it so it may be okay for others. 

Oh dear. Hope your lips feel better soon, @heartsmyface

Oh gosh, @heartsmyface. That's not good. I hope you're okay! 

I'm kicking myself for not trying it on my arm first but I'm fine.  It's not blistered or anything.  Just irritated.  I'm doing an Agave lip mask right now to try to bring back some moisture. @SpaceLlama

@heartsmyface That's good to hear! I hope the irritation goes away quickly ❤

RE: Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Omg 🤐👀 good to know

Re: RE: Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Ha, it doesn't transfer!  That's a bonus!  The color is so pretty too:( @sweetAng

edit- I think I'm having an allergic reaction.  I'd read a few more reviews. 

Anyone else have days where they want to wear like 5 shades drastically different shades all at once?? Today was that day. 

ColourPop PrimColourPop Prim

Tags:

Decision Decision! That is the life of a makeup junkie @ElleElleG 😁

so true @fatimamummy!

Gorgeous, @ElleElleG, I ALWAYS have difficulties deciding what lipstick to wear. It's easy for me to do an eye look (since I'm not very creative when it comes to eyeshadow) but lipstick? So. Many. Options.

Yes! @k617 it's so easy to craft the same/similar eyeshadow looks each day (perhaps too easy considering how much eyeshadow I own) because it keeps lip option open (maybe too open, hmmm 🤔 maybe I should reconsider, LOL).

I do have those days...especially right around now, when we're kind of stuck between seasons and I want to wear makeup for two seasons at once! But what's the point of owning lots of lipsticks if I don't switch them up? Or so I tell myself. You're looking lovely in that beautiful fall shade @ElleElleG

Haha that's a good point @blueviolet21 !  I'm usually conflicted about whether I want to wear a statement with a bolder lipstick or be more relaxed, that's where I was today.  5 million thoughts running through my head and 5 millions reasons to wear too many different things, lol.

Ha, I have lipstick searching days which usually result in me having very irritated lips.  It doesn't stop me from constantly doing it! @ElleElleG

@heartsmyface yikes that would drive me crazy, lol. 

Well, I won't be having one of those days for a while now.  Pampering my lips for the next couple days. @ElleElleG

@heartsmyface get some Aquaphor!

Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Endangered Red

IMG_1487.JPG

so pretty @vegchililover78! all the berries all the time 

Beautiful @vegchililover78

10 Replies
testing