cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The Fall Lip Challenge

Fall Lip Challenge Thread.jpg

Okay okay, so I know it isn't *technically* fall quite yet (we just had a heat wave in the Bay Area...) but we are just too excited to break out all of the mauves, browns and deep reds for this festive season! Whatever your take on a Fall lip is, we want to see your pics and hear your thoughts.

Here's the challenge: Dig into your lipstick stash and pull out those fall-themed lippies! Post below with your different looks and, of course, let us know what you're wearing. We love to hear application tips and your thoughts on the product.  

Can't wait to see what you're wearing. 

Re: RE: The Fall Lip Challenge

Thank you @vegchililover78 โค It really is a beautiful color, so glad that @veronika23 was able to help you get it! 

I miss that formula too. It was so comfy to wear. I love Retsina on you with that eye look!

It really was such a good formula and I'm allergic to the new Amuse Bouche line ๐Ÿ˜ž Thank you โค

Oh that truly sucks!  It takes so long for Lips to recover from bad for you lipsticks too.  I hope you didn't have anywhere important to be when you discovered this allergy! @Mcakes

@heartsmyface yeah I was so disappointed when I found out ๐Ÿ˜ž I didn't know why my lips were so dry and bleeding. Never even thought that it would be my lipstick! Then I read a thread on BT about other people having allergic reactions and figured it out. It took forever to recover but I'm glad that's over with lol. 

@Mcakes Ugh, I had a similar experience with the Tarte LipSurgence lip pencils.  My lips were mega dry and I kept applying it over them thinking it felt really moisturizing at first.  I switched off to another lipstick for a while and my lips started healing.  I went back to the Lipsurgence and they started cracking and peeling.  That's when I figured it out.  

Anonymous Insider

Your eyes are so pretty! And your makeup looks great!

@Anonymous they're actually contacts! I wish they were my real eyes lol. Thanks โค Love purples ๐Ÿ˜„

Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

Office selfie! I'm wearing YSL Voluptรฉ Shine in 13 - Paris In Pink. This was my very first YSL/high-end lipstick... and I still love it. It's just so comfy to wear. 

mesept11.jpg

Wow! You look amazing @kbmatthews! Nice to see you back on here! ๐Ÿ™‚

@kbmatthews Okay I'm back and am admiring your blush.  Whatcha wearing? 

@heartsmyface thanks it's the light pink and the orangey one from the NARS cheek palette from 2015. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@kbmatthews whoa. that pink brings out the blue in your eyes so well. it's mesmerizing!

So pretty!  That color is perfect on you!    @kbmatthews

Glad to see your face back here @kbmatthews, you're looking gorgeous as ever! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@kbmatthews Dude!  You're aging backwards!!!  And I'm super curious about what you're wearing clothing wise.  I'm liking that tie around your collar. 

Bahaha I wish! Let me see if I can find a picture... But it's a blouse with a key hole neck and a rosette.

Wow!  Your skin is gorgeous @kbmatthews.  This color really complements your skin tone.

Such a gorgeous color on you @kbmatthews!

This is acid wash by tarte cosmetics the lip paint! I love loveeeee fall colors and dark shades!! I love the lip paints they last s very long time and didn't flake on me and matte is very in right now so it's a must have I like my Lippy to stay on because I tend to eat my lipsticks ๐Ÿ˜ฉ But these long lasting lip paints are my life savors!! Tarte acid washTarte acid wash

RE: Re: The Fall Lip Challenge

I was gonna pick this one up last week during the Weekly Wows, and now I'm sad I didn't! This color is stunning!
2 Replies
testing