Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

NARS Audacious Lipstick

We swatched the new NARS Audacious Lipsticks to see how the colors looked on different skintones. What do you think?

Do you have a swatch of them? Post a pic in the thread below!

NARS.jpg

Shop NARS Audacious Lipstick: http://seph.me/1lIHWIT 

Re: NARS Audacious Lipstick

charlotte is on my wishlist for sure. "blood red" mmmmmm

I am super excited to try these! I think Audrey is my favorite from swatches so far! Although there are probably 10 other ones I have my eye on as well 😉

The shade I most want is apparently not available at Sephora!

I saw these on Temptalia's web site and am very excited to try them! 

My only complaint about the photos here is that they show up very small on my laptop. I wish we could expand the photos to see them better! But it could just be my computer, mind you. 

But I can't wait to try them!

what do i think ? my new favorite lipsticks ! and that is not something i say lightly.

the finish is satin, but could definitely fall under "semi-matte". 

i bought fanny (#25 above) and fell in love. i left my review/first impression here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/Nars-Audacious-Lipstick-up-on-Sephora/m-p/1620514

i also want to add that on these swatches that janet and fanny look very similar. i swatched both yesterday and janet was slightly lighter and pinker, while fanny was darker and more "berry"/purple.

I'm hoping Christine's swatches on Temptalia are pretty accurate, because my local store seems a little slow to get new items in stock. I want so many of the bright pink/fuchsia shades. But a few of the nudes and corals are also calling my name!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • NARS.jpg
  • nars audacious swatches.jpg
  • 6.jpg
testing