cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Hi all,

Wondering if the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks are worth hunting down? Thoughts?

Re: Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

We have some answers guys. Enhancing Mist and Enhancing Treatment Cleanser. 😊Nice! Article from the Times UK 🥰 @itsfi @aviscardi @TraceyEB 

IMG_7278.jpegIMG_7279.jpeg

@Sunnysmom, yay, the reveal! I was thoroughly impressed by the video Lisa posted explaining the ingredients (what they do, how they're sourced, etc.) and clinical trial results to confirm and quantify effects, like skin feeling more plumped and hydrated. Lisa and her friend said they used less of their serums and moisturizers using the cleanser and keeping it on for 2 minutes/day. One trial came back that the cleanser removed 100% of makeup, including waterproof makeup, in the first cleanse, so no need to double cleanse. I'm impressed. I'll definitely be giving the cleanser a try as soon as I use up one or two recent purchases. I've been waiting for Bobbi Brown's Radiance Mist to launch in North America and Lisa's is used in similar ways - as a mist to the skin (before skincare or as a primer), applied after foundation before it sets, applied after makeup is applied (similar to a setting spray), and/or to refresh makeup during the day. I saw this launched in the wee hours, so ordered the Enhancing Mist and a  Liquid Lurex to try.

Screenshot_20230423-024433.png

Thanks for all the great info @TraceyEB ! I didn’t watch it yet!  I’m sure she approached creating these with her usual thoughtfulness and attention to detail.  So excited to hear the reviews from you all once you do try it! I love Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Oil Makeup Remover 6.76 oz/ 200 mL and just bought it again during the sale but maybe will try these next go round! I would love to try another lurex soon! So good. Enjoy it all. 💞

Definitely interested in the setting spray. I know she mentioned that a while back however, I’m pretty loyal to my own cleanser. I’ve been using fresh soy for years and I don’t necessarily want to shell out the money even though I’m sure it’s lovely.

@aviscardi, I listened to her video this afternoon and am very impressed by the thoughtfulness with which she approached the ingredients, the effects, and the results of clinical trials. I'll be purchasing it when I finish two cleaners currently in use as Lisa's cleanser claims benefits that I'm not receiving in other cleansers, particularly if left on for 2 minutes/day. I could see it becoming part my daily routine if that were the case. I would love to have a sample of it to try.

I bet it’s nice @aviscardi , will you be trying it? Love to hear your thoughts if you do. 

yes!! @Sunnysmom @TraceyEB 

I ordered the setting spray, the cleanser looks very nice but i'm pretty loyal to my Fresh soy cleanser. I actually would have thought she'd come out with a primer of some sort first or cleansing balm. But maybe because this is multi task they are marketing it to remove makeup too. Although id beg to differ as it depends how much and what makeup you are wearing lol

This new screenshot showed up in my email. Now I really don't know what it might be. 

itsfi_0-1682099139271.png

@TraceyEB @Sunnysmom @aviscardi 

Wow @itsfi ! Wild! I wonder if some kind of “sunny” SPF sunscreen hybrid thing happening here. ( Sunny wanted you to know she’s in on this. 😬

FYI someone on her IG post guessed cleansing balm which would make sense. Gotta say i love my farmacy and I don't know that i can see myself stray

Oh well now i have no idea lol. My first guess would be skincare?! primer or clear balm I don't know.

@Sunnysmom, it's a very mysterious post! My guess: something waterproof like mascara or beachy like a cream bronzer stick...

Waterproof mascara may be it @TraceyEB!

Ooh yes @TraceyEB ! I wondered if a cushion or bronzer stick of some sort too! She’s a clever one. 😂 

@itsfi , maybe these ideas! 

@Sunnysmom, the shadow makes me think its a stick of some sort though at first I thought it was a lip balm. Two days until the reveal!

I like lip balm idea too @TraceyEB ! Or mascara! 

Oh i like all of these , except mascara lol. I was think maybe she repkg her blush in a cream compact or a blush stick

Restock today of 4 Lucent lips and Pink Moon Highlighter . 

E489EA31-4428-4046-8B4B-98AB78350B5C.jpeg92119399-7CB2-4798-B201-642CD0ECBB2A.jpeg8EBC6329-EAB7-4611-8B8A-A7918CB4E6A2.jpeg

Clearly I didn’t hold off @ChristalM ! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Wanted to try Pompadour gloss so added the liner and a few of the liquid eyes you guys have been liking. 🙃 Colors are so good, anxious to try them out this week! I do love her glosses esp over the liners. @tsavorite you may like Cressida! 

2B7A5580-7C34-4C6B-8742-A8E475080FD1.jpeg409C3A57-0C6B-40DD-9EFB-47E1E5E58EC0.jpeg0F2C0FD3-5952-49A1-8904-24C6FEF9E525.jpeg

Me: these are not my favorite gloss formula, the doe foot drives me crazy and i want more shine

Also Me: ouh love these new shades * orders 4 * LOL oops

I picked up dancing rose, silent sun, rain & sorcery. Posted them on my IG if anyone is curious, i ended up swatching them against the rest of my shades too (anne.visca)

Ha I hear you @aviscardi . Those sound beautiful. The doe foot is prob not my fav either but I love the formula so much that I have to overlook it. lol. 

788 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos179
  • EA19B0D5-410D-4EC5-86BC-D7386A55BA37.jpeg
  • A5D138E9-C125-426B-968A-70D192F8AD4E.jpeg
  • Velvet fawn
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 12.59.34 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 12.49.34 PM.png
  • 4C3D06C2-A477-4902-82DF-1E03181E5600.png
  • D037E32F-705D-43AB-BED6-95E693CF69ED.png
  • 9A02D32E-D944-4264-8128-0EEE69D85BDB.png
  • C22BBFD0-C6D7-408B-AC10-144540C6DE72.png