cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Hi all,

Wondering if the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks are worth hunting down? Thoughts?

Re: Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Muse palette

Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 6.23.08 PM.png

Sorcery palette

Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 6.22.28 PM.png

Myth palette

Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 6.21.17 PM.png

Cinnabar palette

Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 6.15.20 PM.png

Does anyone have any guesses as to what the new release is going to be?  I wonder about mascara.

lisa e.jpg

she sure is taking a very long time to preview this. its most definitely a palette but i guess will have to wait until tomorrow to see what the full launch is

Apparently the Holiday collection that is launching on Nov 11th is an eye palette and new velvet lips! 

Exciting @ChristalM ! 💞

@Sunnysmom it is! I might need to look under my sofa cushions for some spare change! LOL

Ooh gooood idea @ChristalM , same!! It’s been a rough few weeks with the Sephora F and F!! 😭 I’m hopeful that the shadows will be amazing! 

@Sunnysmom me too! And I wonder what new Velvet shades we will get!

@ChristalM @Sunnysmom  I went to Lisa's site, and there were 4-5 lipsticks that popped up at the top of the page, then disappeared.  They were very bright shades; they may not be wearable for a lot of people, if those are the new ones.

@Ispend2much6 @Sunnysmom Ha the video went up so late that i only just now got to watch. So i know i definitely want sorcery lip & liner. A lot of the new colors are red adjacent, i was hoping for a mix of earthy fall tones. Enchantment (maybe more so) and rain are pretty but I don’t know that id get a whole lot of wear out of them, i need to see swatch comparisons to decide. 

Now the palettes got me and I’m not even an eyeshadow person. Lol I really like cinnabar, intrigued by Vega even though i don’t like  that there are 2 dark shades in there.  Thoughts? What’s everyone getting

@aviscardi I like Vega, Duchess ( of course and I’m prob in minority and thrilled with reds lol), Pompadour, and maybe maybe Enchantment or Rain not sure. Her other rose and warm shades have such a subtle variance I feel like and seem quite similar to Rain and Enchantment. They like to keep us confused. Grr. lol. I get why she isn’t doing an empty palette yet but still would be a good idea. 
@Ispend2much6 

@Sunnysmom  I'm not sure if I understood your post correctly, but she IS doing an empty palette.  The shadows are $16 or more apiece (can't remember.)

Yes she is only doing the single shadows for now @Ispend2much6 , no empty palette. I think soon or knowing her slowish production I would guess spring! 

@Ispend2much6 @Sunnysmom it doesn’t appear that she is selling the palette alone, just the singles. I think it would’ve been more beneficial for her to have the empty palette as an option to purchase/an option to customize yourself for the same price as the pre-made one, like a build your own. 

Agree @aviscardi , and if it’s anything like selling single strawberries at the grocery she’d maybe end up selling more in empty palettes that way! 😂

@Sunnysmom Well true. Also i had a stressful morning and completely blacked out and ordered - Vega and cinnabar palette & sorcery lip and liner. Oops.  Um in my defense it’s my bday weekend lol. 

Oh no @aviscardi , nothing like a good black out shopping extravaganza! 💃🏻 I do not have that excuse except maybe post bday shenanigans! Happy happy birthday weekend to you my fellow Nov celebrant!😍 (Is that even a word. Lol) What you gonna do for fun?!  🥰🎂🥂🧁 I bought Vega and a few lippies. Excited to see them. 

Ah, I assumed that she would sell the palette empty since I thought I saw a picture of an empty one.  That would have been great. @aviscardi   Nice that the shadows are talc and micro-plastic free.

799 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos186
  • EA19B0D5-410D-4EC5-86BC-D7386A55BA37.jpeg
  • A5D138E9-C125-426B-968A-70D192F8AD4E.jpeg
  • Velvet fawn
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 12.59.34 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 12.49.34 PM.png
  • 4C3D06C2-A477-4902-82DF-1E03181E5600.png
  • D037E32F-705D-43AB-BED6-95E693CF69ED.png
  • 9A02D32E-D944-4264-8128-0EEE69D85BDB.png
  • C22BBFD0-C6D7-408B-AC10-144540C6DE72.png