cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Hi all,

Wondering if the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks are worth hunting down? Thoughts?

Re: Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

@makeitup305  It is perfect!

I forgot to watch it when I got the email @aviscardi ! Off to watch it now! Thanks for reminder @makeitup305 ! 💞

Edit- love the looks of Titania. I have resisted these as I worried my eyelids would react to them or they’d be too much sparkle vs shimmer. I was sad that I couldn’t make Chanel’s work out. What’re your thoughts on others? I know a bunch of you guys like em! 

Oh these def sparkle which for me is unusual to like lol. Aside from VB which i have a love/hate with because they can sometimes be messy. Ha. I find the sparkle and overall opacity varies depending on the shade. Generally i will throw some colors all over / in the crease and apply over the lid tip tap until they are blended and dry down. Or i can do it over a shadow stick with just a bit of color in the crease 

I got my order today, which is my first purchase from the brand. Here are Velvet Duchess, which is new, and  Velvet Jazz and Velvet Fawn, which I’ve always wanted. I definitely need daylight swatches, because they’re all gorgeous.

4A2380B5-7164-41BF-96C2-C032069086D0.jpeg

@makeitup305, great first purchase - these shades are gorgeous! The Dutchess is on my buy list. Velvet Jazz is my perfect red. I have Fawn and like applying Lisa's Affair lipgloss over it (and putting Wayne Goss' shimmery Hisbiscus in the center or a thin layer over them all). Enjoy!

@TraceyEB I think I like Jazz more than Duchess but love them both. I need to try a gloss over Fawn soon. Do you have Affair by any chance? I've been eyeing it...

@makeitup305, I only have the lipstick Fawn and the lip gloss Affair. I've dabble more in this shade range in Wayne Goss' lipstick line as the shades are deeper. Jazz is a beautiful red and the only backup I purchased when the shades were LE.

@makeitup305  Very nice!  I keep looking at Jazz...

@Ispend2much6 I don’t blame you. It’s stunning. 

Love these shades on you @makeitup305 ! What’s your fav so far?  I’m crazy about Duchess and have been wearing it a ton! 

@Sunnysmom I just got them in the mail last evening and today was a cleaning day so I haven’t had a change to wear them yet. Jazz and Duchess are going to have to duel it out. I tried them all on briefly and for each of those my first reaction was “wow”. 

Stunning @makeitup305 ! Happily they both have a place as Jazz is warmer toned. Duchess, Myth and Jazz are my red favorites. Enjoy em! 

They're very vibrant @makeitup305! I don't own any yet, but I do want Fawn.

@curlychiquita Fawn is really pretty. I think I need a lip liner with it to make it suit me best but I love the color. 

Very pretty, @makeitup305 ! 🥰

They’re so stunning @Titian06 !

Got my order finally!

I got Velvet Rain, Velvet enchantment and Velvet Sorcery. I also got two singles, tomorrow's party and Moonswirl.

Wearing Rain today. Wow this is a stunner. Brightens the face for sure. And wow those eyeshades are TINY. That will not be a repurchase for me ever.

That's good to know about the eyeshades, @ChristalM. That would really annoy me.

My order arrived last night. I picked up the Sorcery palette, Illusionism (Myth) and Turbulence (Vega) refills and the Sorcery lipstick 

CF75ED24-D897-4C22-A0FD-187ECC4E02E7.jpeg

320AF8BB-B47F-4067-A62C-4C1464F840FC.jpeg

C1B58329-9F76-4DFE-88A3-2D18379BEE1C.jpeg

@Mochapj  So pretty!

@Mochapj, gorgeous shades on you! I expected the lipstick to be darker and more brown, so this is a pleasant surprise!

Conversation Stats
Photos179
  • EA19B0D5-410D-4EC5-86BC-D7386A55BA37.jpeg
  • A5D138E9-C125-426B-968A-70D192F8AD4E.jpeg
  • Velvet fawn
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 12.59.34 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 12.49.34 PM.png
  • 4C3D06C2-A477-4902-82DF-1E03181E5600.png
  • D037E32F-705D-43AB-BED6-95E693CF69ED.png
  • 9A02D32E-D944-4264-8128-0EEE69D85BDB.png
  • C22BBFD0-C6D7-408B-AC10-144540C6DE72.png
testing