cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Hi all,

Wondering if the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks are worth hunting down? Thoughts?

Re: Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

@Sunnysmom  100% with you!

Restock on all lip shades now on Lisa E site! Nice! 

B3E26A22-7054-444E-B89B-8AA45A142221.jpeg

Crosspost of new shade Pink Moon Elevated Glow Highlighter coming May 6 4pm UK time. Looks very pretty and subtle! @TraceyEB @itsfi @ChristalM @blackkitty2014 @Ispend2much6 @curlychiquita and all, forgive who else I missed that was interested!

92AFE3F0-2163-41C9-8B5F-43F7B84A0DD1.jpeg

@Sunnysmom oh somehow missed this! I am not much of a highlighter fan but I am totally here for new lipstick!!!!!!can't wait. Off to find some info.

Yay @ChristalM ! I believe she said summer for new lippies , waiting to see some new info. Please share if you spy something ! 💄🌹

@Sunnysmom, thanks for the tag. Her highlighters are nice, but I'm passing. I'm not planning on doing too many purchases unless something really catches my eye.

Makes good sense @itsfi . 😊

It does look very pretty, @Sunnysmom! I still need to use my Chanel highlighter more so I'll probably wait for now, but I also want the lipstick in Muse and I would probably never order the lipstick just to pay shipping from the UK by itself. So maybe I could get both.

Me too @curlychiquita , they just don’t seem to use up very quickly. That’s always the way for the darn shipping I think, I do the same! 

Thx you for the tag @Sunnysmom . I must restrain as I went absolutely nut during April 😂🤣

😭 @blackkitty2014 I know! April, what April! 

Right @Sunnysmom . What April. We’re almost May now. Where those first 4 months went 😂🤣🤪

So glad this is not something i want lol my makeup purchases for April were crazy. Not that i wear pink hl but I’ve hardly made a dent in mine, it’s going to last forever ha 

Ha I know @aviscardi , mine seem nearly full and I do use them! Tragically I do love this pink one I’m afraid. 

Rut rohs lol

@Sunnysmom  I see I am going to have put aside some $ again.  Her things are so nice!  It sounds like a liquid lipstick is in the works, doesn't it?

Sigh, @Ispend2much6 I know, me too! Ugh. Ooh I dunno, I must have missed that! Tell me all! 🤓 Prob the one below that’s coming for summer? I haven’t seen any new details on it if so!

@Sunnysmom  I'm just guessing from your post.  I hope it 's something I don't want. lol

Exactly , me too @Ispend2much6 ! We want but we don’t! 

As we’d heard before, Lucent lips returning for Spring/Summer along with some new “Insanely Saturated” lips for May, including this unnamed beauty. Sad that blushes not returning until Sept. Darn production issues etc. 

A2143E6D-B9E3-4311-8011-288F2167806E.jpeg

I love Lisa Eldridge lipsticks  @Anonymous and all the information she willingly shares with us on her channel...  Obviously, her lipsticks!!!  BUT, in all honesty, ANY lipstick looks good on that lady... 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos179
  • EA19B0D5-410D-4EC5-86BC-D7386A55BA37.jpeg
  • A5D138E9-C125-426B-968A-70D192F8AD4E.jpeg
  • Velvet fawn
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 12.59.34 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 12.49.34 PM.png
  • 4C3D06C2-A477-4902-82DF-1E03181E5600.png
  • D037E32F-705D-43AB-BED6-95E693CF69ED.png
  • 9A02D32E-D944-4264-8128-0EEE69D85BDB.png
  • C22BBFD0-C6D7-408B-AC10-144540C6DE72.png