cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Hi all,

Wondering if the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks are worth hunting down? Thoughts?

Re: Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Spirited Away is my favorite @Sunnysmom although they are all stunning. I do like the Pink Soap, it seems like it has a bit of coral to it. 

Are those forever roses? I am so curious about how long they actually last.

They are all really good shades I think @eshoe with such subtle differences. I hope to make the others more lively with a lip pencil underneath. Yes they are. I’m not sure how long they will actually last but their claim is one year and I was told some have held their fragrance for up to several years. They look and feel exactly like fresh roses. Smell is amazing. Couldn’t resist the mini. ☺️

Noted Ma’am @Sunnysmom 🌹❤️

😂 @blackkitty2014 ! I don’t think you missed out much by not getting Crystal Nebula ☺️. They’re so close. 

@Sunnysmom Thx you 🌹❤️ Save me some $$$ for new Chanel releases 😘

For sure @blackkitty2014 ! Imagine we will need to do just that. Ugh!! 🤗

@Sunnysmom, beautiful colors. 😍 Thank you for the swatches. Good to hear there’s no tack to the dry down of the highlighter. Enjoy your LE! 

Thanks @itsfi ! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on what you picked up! 🥰

@Sunnysmom  Everything looks so pretty on you! 

Thanks @Ispend2much6 ! I think the pink lips are better suited to you tho! 💞

@Sunnysmom  Well, yes, because you LOVE red!   

😂 I know I know @Ispend2much6 . I am always trying to find a happy great pink tho but I know it always involves having red in it! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤓

The rest of my order!  I am so, so happy with everything!

Cosmic Rose highlighter, Blush gloss, Beauty gloss.  Beauty leaves a nice stain when the gloss is gone.  Cosmic Rose is much more subtle than Crystal Nebula, and I plan on wearing that on top of foundation, not underneath like Lisa demonstrated on her video of Crystal Nebula.

20210617_134046.jpg

20210617_134348.jpg

Such pretty colors for you @Ispend2much6 . She really does a good thoughtful job on her shades I think. I was worried about C Nebula too but after seeing some of the swatches posted I think it’ll be good. Anxious to see mine soon! She did say she would re-release the blush, highlighters and more velvet lips etc this fall so seems like we all don’t have to feel the panic to get this so fast! Ugh. Yet we do! 😂 @blackkitty2014 

@Sunnysmom   Oooohh, missed that important info!  The highlighters should last quite a while; I know the blush will.  I definitely want more of the blushes.  I do love these-thanks!

It sure looks like those blush will last forever (and highlighter too I guess)  @Ispend2much6 ! 😂

@Ispend2much6 I kicked myself for not getting Crystal Nabula instead of Cosmic Rose 😂🤣

@blackkitty2014  It's such a guessing game.  LE will probably have those items out again, don't you think- especially if the reviews are favorable.  I think you could build up Cosmic Rose, I just prefer it spread thinly.  I'm going to try and show you in a few.

After seeing swatches from others (PR?)  i second guessed myself because crystal nebula looked more yellow gold. However when i got it in it doesn’t look like that on me. I’d imagine the undertone is more subtle irl 

@aviscardi   I was afraid it would be yellow, too, except for some reason I am able to wear highlighters if they're a light shade of gold.

Yes same. I almost got cosmic rose because it reminded me of Ct spotlight wand but thought i should probably get a different color.  I am neutral to yellow (mostly, except dead of winter ha) and can do light golds as well like the abh amrezy hl. The new Mario hl in golden comes to mind i might try. I would normally try pearl but it almost seems too white like a warm white gold. 

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos179
  • EA19B0D5-410D-4EC5-86BC-D7386A55BA37.jpeg
  • A5D138E9-C125-426B-968A-70D192F8AD4E.jpeg
  • Velvet fawn
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 12.59.34 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 12.49.34 PM.png
  • 4C3D06C2-A477-4902-82DF-1E03181E5600.png
  • D037E32F-705D-43AB-BED6-95E693CF69ED.png
  • 9A02D32E-D944-4264-8128-0EEE69D85BDB.png
  • C22BBFD0-C6D7-408B-AC10-144540C6DE72.png