Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Is Dior lip oil worth it!?!?

Been wanting a new lip oil have heard mixed reviews about Dior I honestly don’t care bout price as much as quality but really want to know is the Dior lip oil worth it if not what is a better option?!?!!

Re: Is Dior lip oil worth it!?!?

@KileyRhys  They are worth it to me. I have several shades and absolutely love the formula.

@KileyRhys Some people love it and others hate it.  It is really personal preference.  I love it and have owned it in 5 shades.

Not really... I drooled over it for a long time and was surprised at how much I didn't care about it once I had it. I almost never reach for it, its just a boring minty lip oil and the shine doesn't last very long. I find the lip maximizer to be more moisturizing actually.

My favourite lip oil of all time was the Marc Jacobs coconut one, and everything I've tried since it was discontinued has been underwhelming. If i had to pick one now, I'd go for the Clarins over the Dior, I've only tried the raspberry but the colour was very flattering on me and I enjoyed the scent and texture much more than the Dior, which I find a bit sticky. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing