cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Dark lining on lips

Hi!

I have dark lining on my lips in the corner. Is there any way to get rid of that darkness?

Re: Dark lining on lips

@chathajot If the hyperpigmentation is genetic in your family then there’s nothing you can really do about that.

But If it’s something that suddenly/slowly appeared, you could look into a turmeric lip scrub or you could make your own. There’s different types of recipes and they’re all really simple and quick (they require like 5 ingredients at most). That way you can ensure it’s all natural ingredients and is legit. 
Another thing that can help with hyperpigmentation is raw aloe vera. It would be better to just purchase a aloe leaf than to buy the prepackaged aloe vera gel because a lot of them aren’t authentic so you’d have to do your research to find one that is. If you’re in the US, you can purchase aloe leaves at Walmart and fillet it yourself, it’s pretty easy. You apply a small amount to your lips, leave it on for 15-20 minutes, then rinse your lips with warm water. 
Now i can’t confirm or deny that these will for sure work for you since I’ve never tried them for hyperpigmentation but they’re common things used for it. 
Also, look into a lip balm that has spf in it!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing