Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

100 days of Lipgloss

Hi everyone! I'm new to BIC. I especially enjoy all the 100 challenge threads. I have started in on the 100 days of lipstick challenge and loving it, but I love lipgloss too and it doesn't quite seem like the place to post about them there. I hope you will all join me in this new lipgloss thread. Day 1: Lunar Beauty's Dreamy

Re: 100 days of Lipgloss

@sonnydee ,

I can't help but be curious how this looks on the lips or at least a swatch? 

I keep it in the car since I'm trying to use it up. I'll...

I keep it in the car since I'm trying to use it up. I'll try to remember to take a pic of a swatch or both tomorrow for ya @tsavorite

@sonnydee  Beautiful packaging 

That's beautiful packaging @sonnydee 

it is @lmaster I wish you could reuse some items just for...

it is @lmaster I wish you could reuse some items just for the packaging. I do with alot but this might be tricky๐Ÿ•ต

Well, whadโ€™ya know! I read your response below yesterday and was about to ask you to post a pic of your VS x Heidi when you got a chance, but you read my mind haha! I like your description of it; mauve-y brown sounds pretty! โœจ @sonnydee 

haha @Guessgal my goal is to use my collection in its ent...

haha @Guessgal my goal is to use my collection in its entirety once with no repeats, so you may see some different glosses esp with the VS collection I have. I'll always post a pic of what they look like but if you want a pic on the lips or swatch. Let me know!๐Ÿ˜˜ I'll be happy to do it & ill let ya know if I know its been discontinued or not. if I know. VS X Heidi. LE...These are just my already opened ones๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: haha @Guessgal my goal is to use my collection in its ent...

@sonnydee Wow you have so many ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ  and thanks for offering to do swatches! Iโ€™ll make sure to check back and request any that Iโ€™m interested in^^

This is a great thread!! @MsMAP 

@MsMAP What a great idea for a thread! This gloss is so pretty on you! 

Best,

Rebecca

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 1: Finished off my Buxom Kayla mini love these, always bitter sweet to finish one but I got a few ๐Ÿ˜‰ in both minis & full size

Oh yessss I know this feeling!! @sonnydee  I finished my Buxom Erin mini about 2 years ago and remember thinking at the time that that mustโ€™ve been the first lip gloss that I completely emptied ๐Ÿ˜… love Buxom lippies ๐Ÿ’—

Me too! @Guessgal...come to think of it. I don't think iv...

Me too! @Guessgal...come to think of it. I don't think ive finished a fs of any lip gloss. When i finish the VS X Heidi that will be my first!

Good job!! @sonnydee ahhhh the feeling of success!! ๐Ÿ™Œ

yessss ๐Ÿ’ƒ@lmaster

yessss ๐Ÿ’ƒ@lmaster

Hi @MsMAP ,

This is a great thread! I love this gloss on you. It is so pretty! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Great idea! I'll post my glosses but will throw in some balms too! @MsMAP 

100 days of Lipgloss

I looove this nude/pale color from sephora #lipstories . Goes with anything! #obsessedwithlipstickandlipgloss @MsMAP

@Marrrryyyyy  Great gloss colour!

Love this whole look @Marrrryyyyy ๐Ÿ’ž

Hi @Marrrryyyyy ,

This is a gorgeous look on you! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos191